Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do u like your kiki, bella

pingo

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 11:43 am
How long do you have it for
Is it comfortable, heavy
If there would be a problem with it does kiki , bella work with you
My shevis always oxidised very quickly what about the kikis,bellas
Does a styling hold
Bella is mongolian hair, is it best to stick with kiki which is european, why
Kiki is a more expensive company is it realy better quality
If you had all the money in the world which brand would you buy, not necessarily either of these two
If you were on a budget which brand would you buy , again from any brand out there
Any other tips or insights would be helpful also
Tyia

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 2:24 pm
I have a Bella, I like it, it looks beautiful. However hair started falling out about 2 years in.
Kiki wigs look a lot smoother and sleeker, silkier. But I don't own any so I can't tell you firsthand.

sweetart

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:04 pm
Really happy w my Kiki, have it 4+ yrs now

glamourmom

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:10 pm
sweetart wrote:
Really happy w my Kiki, have it 4+ yrs now

same here.

cnc

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 3:33 pm
Have a Bella almost 2 years and thrilled with it. It has a lot of body , much more than Kiki.
Depends if you prefer fuller or sleeker hair.

sky

Post Thu, Mar 17 2016, 6:34 pm
I have both.

My current KIKI is 6 years old now. The first one I bought 7 years ago had major issues - hair falling out, knotting, eventually it was replaced, but I think it is because of the sheitel machur I used that I got a new one. The second one was gorgeous - it was full, and wavy, and always held a set. The hair color is still the same as when I bought it. When it was about 5 years old it started losing a lot of hair very quickly. Because the hair that was left was still gorgeous and the net is incredibly light and comfortable, and the hair on the scalp and part was still perfect I chose to just add hair to the sheitel.

I just got a bella about 6 months ago. It is probably a 1/3 of the cost of buying a Kiki now. Right now I really like it. The hair is holding a set nicely. Its wavy. But I don't know how the color or hair will last long term. It has been knotting but I've been told by 2 different opinions that is within normal sheitel hair knotting so I just deal with it.

pingo

Post Mon, Mar 21 2016, 9:49 am
What woukd you say the difference would be between lace front cap and machine made cap?

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, Mar 21 2016, 11:43 am
My kiki is 7 years old.
I rarely wear it - I do not like it at all. It is heavy, thick and does not hold a style to save my life.
With that said, some people love that, I wanted more wavy, and it is too short for me. The girl who cut it in their salon did a terrible job of the bangs and when I went back to fix it it was so bad she denied having done it herself.

The hair however is gorgeous and shiny and soft. I sold it a few weeks ago for a small price and the new owner loves it. It is perfect for her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels