Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
This time last year.....

pointyshoes

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 9:19 pm
The idea of the game is to say one way in which your life has improved since last Purim!
I'll start: I was heavily pregnant and uncomfortable during mm deliveries and this year I'm not! Added bonus: the baby's going to look adorable in the costume I got!!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 10:07 pm
Last year purim I was miserable. I was in the beginning of pregnancy and so sick that I wanted to go to sleep and never wake up. My marriage was in the toilet and I was so depressed about it. HaShem performed miracles for me. Bh I am now the proud mother of three darling little boys and my marriage is the best it's ever been. Hodu laHashem Kitov!!!

boysrus

Post Tue, Mar 22 2016, 10:18 pm
this time last year I was on a no-dairy diet because of my highly allergic nursing infant.
this year I can eat any milk chocolate that we get in MM without looking wistfully at it! Yay!

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 2:42 am
This time last year, I was depressed and living in one of the worlds grayest and rainiest places.

This year, I'm in Israel, and every day I wake up in the most beautiful and holy place on earth!

Avery

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 3:40 am
This time last year we just finished our sheva brachos followed by a VERY rocky start to marriage.
Now we have a beautiful baby boy and our marriage has improved vastly bh! (lots of tears, money and therapy)

Sadie

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 4:08 am
Last year at Purim we were in the last stages of planning our wedding, now we are celebrating our first anniversary. (Because of 2 Adars our 12 month anniversary was actually before Purim even though we got married after Purim)

And couldn't be happier to be be married to such a great person!

momoftwo2

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 8:52 am
Last year this time I wanted to hide under my covers and stay there forever. We were both out of a job and penny less. This year bh dh has a decent salary and I want to hide under my covers bec I'm so tired and nauseas- for a good reason bh I'm pregnant

cuties' mom

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 9:11 am
Last year, dh just started a new job and had to work on Purim since he didn't have any days yet. It snowed on Purim, making it harder to get around. Yds was in a bad mood and had several dirty accidents all over both bedrooms and his costume. I ended up having to call my niece to take ods to deliver my shalach manos while I dealt with yds since dh wasn't home.
This year, dh can take off. I'm not expecting any snow since today is 70 degrees. Hopefully, yds will be in a better mood. His asthma has been pretty bad this past week, but albuetorol makes him hyper, so he probably will want to enjoy the day. I'm going to keep him in a diaper to avoid last year's mess, and even if yds completely refuses to participate in purim, dh will be home to take ods around or watch yds.

HonesttoGod

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 10:59 am
This time last year I had just landed back from visiting a good friend for 2 days, my purim was completely organized and I was at work rested and refreshed.
This year I am completely overwhelmed overtired and unprepared for anything. Can't wait for a day off work tomorrow though Smile

suremom

Post Wed, Mar 23 2016, 11:15 am
this time last year I wasnt on imamother yet (heavens knows why)
this year I am :-)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics