Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pinworm cures.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 4:19 pm
Please recommend what has worked for your kids or family to get rid of them. I heard things like dr garlic, oregano oil, diatomatious earth clove tea. Any ideas. Experiences. Please recommend

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 4:22 pm
VERMOX

It's the only thing that's ever worked for us. Guaranteed, every time.

cm

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 4:23 pm
OTC remedy is easily available at the pharmacy (I'm in the US). Dose the entire family twice, according to the package instructions.

TzipG

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 4:24 pm
Unfortunately it is really common in Israel. Usually I just medicate (vermox) and give to everyone in the family and wash all bedding in hot water. Once my 8 yr old couldn't get rid of them even with repeat doses of vermox so I gave him a clove of garlic to eat every night for a week. He actually liked it and it worked.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 5:11 pm
I am in USA. Thank you for ur replies I would like to go natural rout since I personally took tons of repeated doses of vermox and other meds and none of these helped me when I was child except giving me a weak liver. I would really like to know if using dr garlic. Or diatomatous earth will help. Is it worth to invest money in these claims??

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 5:46 pm
amother wrote:
I am in USA. Thank you for ur replies I would like to go natural rout since I personally took tons of repeated doses of vermox and other meds and none of these helped me when I was child except giving me a weak liver. I would really like to know if using dr garlic. Or diatomatous earth will help. Is it worth to invest money in these claims??

I'm currently doing it naturally with my daughter, the woman recommended homeopathic remedy called Cina...it comes in 30 and 200...I was told to use 30 for her. I got it in my local health food store.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 5:48 pm
It wasnt so expensive either, twas 10.75.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 6:27 pm
Is Cina helping??

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 6:34 pm
Just started it, she told me 2 sprays by mouth for 10 days. Hope its gonna do justice.

sandwitched

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 6:55 pm
For me nothing helped. Tried vermox somehow isn't prescribed anymore only thru shipping I'm not even sure. In any case it didn't help. I started using garlic oil pearls which I insert rectally. Supposed to give it twice a day for 40 days. After only a few days I stopped (we went away and then I kind of forgot Sad) it's been afew weeks and she hasn't gotten a single pinworm!

Oh I also gave flax oil along with it. Maybe that helped too.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 7:00 pm
Thank G-d I only dealt with it once. I freaked out, so I washed all linen and laundry in hot water. Then I gave him an over the counter oral medication, and I also took raw garlic cloves and cut them up and inserted them rectally for two days. Bh it went away and never came back and none of the rest of us got it.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 7:54 pm
This is OP. I give him raw garlic. But I don't think he eating enough of it. He is only 3. Also he eats pumpkin seeds and coconuts. Just started. But I want something stronger and more quickly to take care of this worm problem. I am thinking........ Any one else please advice. Thank you to all ladies who gave advice. Please keep ideas coming !!!

spring13

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 7:58 pm
I don't know if it's the same substance, but PinX is otc and what the pharmacist told us to get. I gave my kid that, plus diatomaceous earth in her morning chocolate milk. DE isn't all that expensive and I do think it worked.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 28 2016, 9:25 pm
spring13 wrote:
I don't know if it's the same substance, but PinX is otc and what the pharmacist told us to get. I gave my kid that, plus diatomaceous earth in her morning chocolate milk. DE isn't all that expensive and I do think it worked.
. What company, brand did you buy or were ? How much is safe and are there any side effects?? Thankyou

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 10:48 pm
Bump Please recommend the company of D E you used.

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:07 pm
No matter what you use, make sure that fingernails are kept extremely neat and short and hands are washed with soap repeatedly throughout the day especially before coming to the table to eat to keep them away so they don't come back.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics