Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
$2-3 kids clothes
Previous  1  2  3  4

israel22

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 3:34 pm
lfab wrote:
Check out Children's Place website. They have a bunch of stuff on clearance and everything is 50% off when you use the code SPRINGTIME50. Just order fast because a lot of stuff is already sold out. If you know what you'll need you can also order ahead for next winter. I saw some cute toddler boy's sweaters for only $2 after the code.

yeah well just beware its a scam in my opnion (I am big childrens place shopper fyi) I spent almost an hour going through and every item cheap was basically sold out and the 3 things I bought I got an email they were sold out so yes they do have good sales but the "really cheap" like this is just a scam to get u to there site....

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 3:52 pm
Gymboree has free shipping today and 20% off. There are some great deals to be found in the clearance section.

sky

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 9:05 pm
I just got a bunch of Childrens place tops for girls - long sleeve - decent neckline and cute prints for 1.99 - 2.99. My only complaint is that one shirt is pretty see through.

zigi

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 9:08 pm
crazy8 2.88 and up everything under 14.99
tcp you have to buy clearance on the first day. I am annoyed by the place cash everything is full price I only get half off of the item.

pumpernickle

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 10:41 pm
Wish.com

seeker

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 11:03 pm
I'm sad about children's place because I used to always buy their layering tees on sale and use them as shells. Last batch the necks were SO wide as to be useless (besides thinner fabric which has been going in that direction for a while.) By the time I noticed this it was too late to return, I hadn't really checked it out because I always buy the same thing so when they were on sale I ordered the next size I needed and just put them straight away for when I'd need them. Ugh.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 11:13 pm
Were in israel is a childrens place?

catonmylap

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 11:38 pm
amother wrote:
Were in israel is a childrens place?

Kanyon Hadar.
there's one in Beit Shemesh too...
Malcha and Ramot

http://www.childrensplace.co.I.....D7%A3

esther11

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 11:50 pm
pumpernickle wrote:
Wish.com

Never heard of this site before, is the quality ok? I ordered some leggings for my toddler on aliexpress for super cheap and they were totally not wearable (waist huge, long super narrow legs, etc)

piegirl

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 8:01 am
israel22 wrote:
yeah well just beware its a scam in my opnion (I am big childrens place shopper fyi) I spent almost an hour going through and every item cheap was basically sold out and the 3 things I bought I got an email they were sold out so yes they do have good sales but the "really cheap" like this is just a scam to get u to there site....

I bought a dress for $2 and one for 3 and some plain shirts for a dollar. You have to find out about the sale on the morning of the first day- stuff gets sold out. I've also had things sell out on me but I just try and if I get them great.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics