Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Fever than low grade fever

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 8:18 pm
My three year old had fever on sunday and monday. He hasnt been eating well hes sleeping more than usual and acting more low key. He is drinking plenty. Today I took him to the park he just sat next to me on park bench. He didnt eat supper and he crashed on the couch at six. He didnt feel warm but I took his temp and he has 97.2. Im going to take him to doc in the morning but im a little nervous. Does this sound normal.

gumby

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 8:27 pm
Flu?

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Mar 31 2016, 9:29 pm
gumby wrote:
Flu?

He doesnt have any flu like symptoms. Cough cold stomach issues etc. Just more tired than usual and poor apetite.

lfab

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 12:12 pm
Get him tested for flu. A few weeks ago my preschooler's class had a flu outbreak. The teacher said most of the kids were not running fevers or displaying typical flu symptoms but were just more lethargic/tired than normal, not eating well, etc. I ended up taking my kids to get tested since 1 of them wasn't feeling well and the doctor confirmed this. Said I lot of kids had been coming in testing positive for flu even without typical flu like symptoms.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics