Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
April Fools Prank
Previous  1  2

penguin

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 12:24 pm
Quote:
One of my friends on facebook posted a picture of all the food in his fridge with googly eyes. I thought it was funny, although I was also utterly awed that someone spent as much time as that must have taken...
Could probably do it pretty quickly with Photoshop...

sleepybeauty

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 1:58 pm
GrowingUp wrote:

I personally wouldn't do any of them, but these are some great harmless ideas.

ETA: Okay, I'll be honest. I'd totally do that backup camera prank. It's so awesome!

So funny😂 I would definitely do the coffee one!

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 2:49 pm
I like 'em all Twisted Evil LOL

seeker

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 5:25 pm
I think it's less mean on April fool's day because people are half expecting it, but in any case I think a good prank is not mean. Telling people lies (like that you booked a vacation and didn't) is not actually funny. It's just lying. But things like that teacher smartboard shadow show - ok that's funny. Or something silly like putting hardboiled eggs where the regular eggs are (the reverse would be mean because it would make a mess, and depending on the situation could result in someone not having lunch/snack with them when they thought they did.) Or acting out of character, but not in a mean way. Or taking a screenshot on the person's phone/ipad/computer and setting it as the lock screen so they think their thing is on and don't get why tapping the buttons isn't working, for about 20 seconds. Cake disguised as food is not terrible, nor is frosting disguised as toothpaste. Again, the reverse is obnoxious.

There are plenty of ways to have good clean fun without lying or making anyone upset.

sky

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 5:56 pm
"Google killed its April Fools' Day joke after it allegedly lost people their jobs"

(We once got a sponge cake from a neighbor for shabbos - was a pile of sponges covered in choc icing, we had a good laugh).

(My kids recently found hard boiled eggs in the egg carton mixed with raw eggs, I believe it was done when we were cleaning out the fridge by accident, my youngest got all excited that the eggs came from the chicken 'done', and my others were convinced that someone boiled the eggs, put them in the container and returned to the store. I knew the number of hard boiled eggs in the container matched the number I had in the fridge, but I just let them guess and imagine, it was cute).

little_mage

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 6:00 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Hm, do you think he might be the one responsible for the now iconic foiled covered Pesach house? We always assumed it was bochrim who should have been put to work or sent to the beis medrash by their mothers.

According to his facebook post, his girlfriend did it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics