Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Joovy?

amother
Honeydew

Post Sat, Mar 19 2016, 11:08 pm
The double strollers... Anyone has it? Recommend it?
Looking on Amazon there are like 6 different types. I have a 2 year old and IYH soon a newborn. So I would need something a car seat can work in. I don't mind the sit and stand option if it will work. But 2 seats are better if both can be used (if one is car seat. Help!

Ashrei

Post Sun, Mar 20 2016, 12:16 am
have had the sit n stand with the bench ( the caboose ) and used it for many years. We even squeeze a 3rd in the stand part. But super difficult to push, not smooth at all. It's convenient to load with kids and put stuff in some pockets, under the bench, etc, decent storage - but that push just makes it super tedious. The push is all I can complain about it tho. Good luck with your decision Smile

Helani

Post Sun, Mar 20 2016, 5:38 am
My concern with a 2 year old and sit and stand is when they want to take a nap, which is likely at this age. I have Joovy big caboose (triple) and the sit and stand part is only ok for younger kids when it's a shorter walk.

I had Graco DuoGlider as my first double. It's actually very compact for a double, and the back lies completely flat (great for a newborn). The carseat can go in front or back. It's a bit harder to push though, although I've done it for a number of years.
Second stroller I had was
Contours Options Tandem Stroller. Easy to push, car seat goes front or back, and it's fun to play around with seats. Nice big basket. It's bulkier and heavier than graco, but if you don't have to bring it in and out of the car on regular basis it works great.

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Mar 20 2016, 10:20 am
So I am small and need a light stroller.

Anyone have comments on their actual double? 2 seats?
The sit and stand had a decent push (not amazing but doable with all the benefits of it being so light/small) but no one has anything else in stores near me.
I will need to take it in and out of the car. Up stairs. Ugh!!

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Apr 01 2016, 3:50 pm
Helani wrote:
My concern with a 2 year old and sit and stand is when they want to take a nap, which is likely at this age. I have Joovy big caboose (triple) and the sit and stand part is only ok for younger kids when it's a shorter walk.

I had Graco DuoGlider as my first double. It's actually very compact for a double, and the back lies completely flat (great for a newborn). The carseat can go in front or back. It's a bit harder to push though, although I've done it for a number of years.
Second stroller I had was
Contours Options Tandem Stroller. Easy to push, car seat goes front or back, and it's fun to play around with seats. Nice big basket. It's bulkier and heavier than graco, but if you don't have to bring it in and out of the car on regular basis it works great.

Contours was what I planned to get but my first is too tall!! Which is weird as DC is barely on the chart. But legs are so cramped!!
Any other ideas?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics