Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr cantor - dentist in bp

runninglate

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 12:39 pm
hes located on sixteenth ave and fifty fifth st. Has anyone used him?

runninglate

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 5:43 pm
anyone?

gold21

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 5:53 pm
yeah I think hes the dentist I went to a couple of years ago. I would describe him as very friendly but not professional. he does an OK job, but I doubt that he is the most skilled dentist around. so in a nutshell: cute bedside manner and OK work.

runninglate

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 6:47 pm
what is unprofessional about him? Would you use him for the basics like a checkup and filling a cavity? Does anyone know someone else who acccepts straight medicaid?

runninglate

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 11:22 am
bump

brenda

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 2:07 pm
Runninglate, Did you end up using him?

runninglate

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 6:31 pm
No, I didn't.

ra_mom

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 8:32 pm
He's the best of the medicaid / community plan dentists locally, which really doesn't say much.
I would suggest you pay out of pocket for someone really good. Unless you have good teeth and just go for general check ups. But if he's your only choice, he's better than the others.

Bsimcha

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 10:39 pm
I used him, everyone is very friendly and nice.
He actually did a good job fixing an issue I had that two other dentists botched up on.

brenda

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 6:32 pm
Bump

Anyone else have any experience with him?
Or recommendation for a different skilled pediatric dentist?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Apr 05 2016, 10:02 pm
I used him and had the worse experience with him. Totally unprofessional and did not care that I was in a lot of pain... I had an infection and he said it's just a filling (because he doesn't do root canals) so of course he made money out of me... I didn't have dental insurance and paid out of pocket... So I paid for the cavity ... I was in so much pain... He couldn't care less... I went home ... Could t sleep, drink or eat... I called him back he told me he is very busy but will look at it... When I came he screamed at me that he doesn't have time and I should just use a bumming cream... It was Thursday night and I didn't know how I will survive ahabbos... Since he didn't care I called another dentist last minute Thursday night... He felt so bad for me and told me he usually closed already but (he was more of a mentsh and felt bad for my pain) so he told me to come right away... He needed to start a root canal... And called me the next morning to ask how I'm feeling... That's what's a good doctor is supposed to be... Dr cantor was just heartless and careless ... Was just thinking about the cash that he got from me to make me more suffer....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries