Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Meat shopping in lakewood?

motherof5

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 7:37 am
Hi all. Where would you recommend I go to buy meat for Pesach in Lakewood, both in terms of quality and price. I will be there for a wedding, and think the prices there would be better then in queens. What do you think? Thanks so much!!

amother
White

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 7:46 am
Seasons has very good prices

Chayalle

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 7:54 am
Shloimy's Kosher World often has good specials on meat.

Faigy86

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 8:01 am
They (not sure why they is) say that Brooklyn has better food prices than Lakewood, so that may be more worthwhile for you.

motherof5

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 8:20 am
thanks. I cannot seem to find the specials online. are they posted somewhere?

doctorima

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 9:03 am
I don't know about Lakewood, but here's a great resource to find the sales and current promotions in the NYC area: watsonsale.com

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 9:13 am
Seasons. Shop their specials. They have awesome deals. Check their instagram or ask them to email you the specials.

sourstix

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 11:11 am
krm has specials on meat before yt' I think its over already. they are the cheapest in brooklyn. lakewood meat is more expensive. I did get a brisket in krm for 7.99 lb this week. maybe they still have it. krm is still the cheapest even if they dont have a sale. they have such a big turnover their stuff is always fresh. I loved shopping there.

epsteins lakewood is known to be good. but I cant vouch for their prices. they might be cheaper then where you live. I have never walked into seasons. they are very expensive. it can be that the sales are good. I guess you need to check it out.

sky

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 11:27 am
Seasons had amazing sales on meat but it depends on the week.

WatsOnSale is a great source of sale prices.

Lakewood typically doesn't have much better prices then NY. I think you may do better or same at stores like KRM, Moshe or Goldberg.

sourstix

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 11:28 am
seasons, I just checked their website and they look like they have great specials on meat. I hope the date is still on.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 7:09 pm
motherof5 wrote:
Hi all. Where would you recommend I go to buy meat for Pesach in Lakewood, both in terms of quality and price. I will be there for a wedding, and think the prices there would be better then in queens. What do you think? Thanks so much!!

Btw you can always come to seasons in Lawrence. (Do you have a seasons in queens?) their meat sales are also great! You can get all sorts of roasts for 5.99 lb.

motherof5

Post Fri, Apr 08 2016, 6:00 am
thanks for all your advice. In the end I decided to just buy my meat in queens. It seems like everyplace has some things cheaper, and some things more, I think it evens out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics