Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Blue Husky pants in Big Boy sizes

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 5:57 pm
Where can I buy size 14 or so husky dress pants in blue? Next Direct has black or gray. The local Jewish stores only have black and they are ill-fitting to boot. I am looking to shop online or in Brooklyn/Manhattan. Thanks.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 8:24 pm
Try old navy or gap. I am very happy with the way the husky pants fit. They arent baggy.

I called customer service the first time I purchased it, they helped me with both brands. (They didnt have enough from Old Navy, they applied a code for the gap pants to make it more affordable)

gold21

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 9:25 pm
Have u tried Shirtstop on ave M?

Website is Shirtstop.us

They have a few huskier cuts, and they certainly dont only have black pants. They should be able to help you.

Or, try to find someplace selling David Oliver pants. They come in 3 cuts- slim, tailored (roomier than slim but not husky), and husky. It fits great and is the most normal-fitting "Jewish" pants, in my opinion. My kids wear slim and tailored, but ive seen the husky and its nice. However, they are not cheap.

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 10:10 pm
gold21 wrote:

Website is Shirtstop.us

They have a few huskier cuts, and they certainly dont only have black pants. They should be able to help you.

Or, try to find someplace selling David Oliver pants. They come in 3 cuts- slim, tailored (roomier than slim but not husky), and husky. It fits great and is the most normal-fitting "Jewish" pants, in my opinion. My kids wear slim and tailored, but ive seen the husky and its nice. However, they are not cheap.

I totally agree with the David Oliver pants. My DSs wear it in Husky and slim shabbos pants and the cut is amazing.

QUEENY

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 10:47 pm
gold21 wrote:

Website is Shirtstop.us

I get from shirt stop..aside from husky regular. ...There is a husky slim which is more room in the waist..slimmer in the legs.

gold21

Post Tue, Apr 12 2016, 11:15 pm
amother wrote:
I totally agree with the David Oliver pants. My DSs wear it in Husky and slim shabbos pants and the cut is amazing.

Yeah, so true.

I know they are sold in other areas but not sure about which stores in Brooklyn carry them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics