Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Pardes Chana / Kiryat Tivon / Migdal Haemek / HELP!

SmileUrJewish

Post Sun, Mar 27 2016, 3:12 pm
My husband and I just got off the phone with an Aliyah advisor, who recommended the above places to us. We are Chardal and are looking for a small, committed community that is commuting-distance to Herzilya. (Other places we are thinking of are Kadima Tzoran and Yad Binyamin)

Anyone here have any insight about the above places? Thank you! Smile

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 3:20 pm
No answers for you, but I am also interested in Pardes Chana. Looking for somewhere commutable to Tel Aviv and affordable so we can possibly have a house. We are Dati Leumi.

amother
Turquoise

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 8:17 pm
Hi
I just spent Shabbos in Kiryat Tivon. It's beautiful. The streets reminded me of Switzerland. Lots of private homes and a stunning view. The shul was community oriented. On Friday night the Minyan was comprised of all different types of Jews. People were welcoming and readily conversed with me.

Hatzlacha with your decision!

SmileUrJewish

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 2:29 pm
Turquoise, thank you for your help! I hadn't really given Kiryat Tivon a thought because I had never heard of it, but after your post I looked up pictures and you're right- IM IN LOVE!! Any further insights as to the religious dynamic of the shuls/community would be much appreciated!

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 4:11 pm
I think though I'm not sure, Kiryat Tivon has many people who are into organic health such as vegeterians, like the name - TIVON - natrual...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions