Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Need gmail help...

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 7:30 pm
An email I received yesterday completely disappeared. I marked it as "unread" so I should remember to take care of it. I noticed it today. There was a form attached that I had to print and fill out. It's nowhere! Not in trash, spam or any other folder. I did a search and it did not turn up. Where could it have gone??

mommyla

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 8:33 pm
Could you have archived it accidentally? Do you access your email from your phone? Sometimes I accidentally put emails into the "all mail" folder from my phone and they disappear from the inbox.

Mevater

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 8:58 pm
Try searching for one unique word in the email, and no matter what folder its in, it will come up as a search result, as long as its not erased, I think.

Does anyone else have access to your email, who might have erased it?

Rachel Shira

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 9:31 pm
You can also search for it by the email address it came from, if you know it.

If it's in the trash by mistake, at the bottom of the search results it will say "more results in trash" or something like that.

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Apr 13 2016, 10:34 pm
No one has my password or access to my gmail.

I tried searching using the name of the sender, subject of the email and date sent but it showed no results.

The only thing I am wondering is if I might have clicked on "report spam" by mistake. Although I know when I've done that before it did show up in the spam email.

I can always call the person who sent it but it's a little embarrassing. It was a professional email. I'm just curious where the email could have gone!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics