Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Getting rid of furniture in Lakewood

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 4:32 pm
How can I get rid of furniture now before Peisach. I have beds and dressers. Can they be put put for bulk pickup? Is there a place I can take such big items?

TIA

SS6099

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 7:43 pm
If it's something you want to dump, call the DPW and schedule a pickup. Otherwise advertise on freebay lol

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 8:47 pm
I guess Ill try the DPW tomorrow. Id advertise it on freebay but it won't happen before Pesach. I really want it out by then-

anonymrs

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 9:09 pm
DPW only picks up from each area on certain days of the month, like the second Wednesday of each month for one neighborhood, the third Wednesday of the month for another. It's worth calling, you might be lucky and be able to get it this Wednesday, depending where you live. Or you can bring it there yourself if you want to shlep it.

summer0808

Post Sun, Apr 17 2016, 9:09 pm
there is one more bulk pickup before Y't. Zone 3 (your regular garbage pickup is Thursday) I put out some stuff for bulk. They were not worthy for freebay and some of it was taken by people. Kol Hakovod! As long as it's OUT!

btw. any time I advertised anything in Freebay I was deluged with phone calls and the item would be gone almost immediately! People really take second hand stuff!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics