Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Im a bocher (not)

rainbow dash

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 5:42 am
So its bein hazamin. Im home from yeshiva supposedly to help my family get ready for peasch but im bored and fell into this site. What topics should I write about??? ummmm

water_bear88

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 6:40 am
How about: "How can I best help my mother clean for Pesach?"
or
"ISO Pesach cleaning job"

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 8:04 am
Tell us what you learned and what you accomplished to help your mother, needy neighbor, etc. every day and we'll "like" all your posts. Fear not: no hugging! Though if you need a good vent, we may have to suspend the no hugging rule to let you know we hear and care.

ETA: if you behave, I'll drive you and your friends bowling one way on Wed, bli neder. Though if the weather's good, maybe just plan a ball game.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 9:19 am
Being that youre a bocher "Not" how did you find time for fun??? Guess this is a way of giving in to the tension? Scrubbing cooking n baking are done!!! Good for you!!!

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 18 2016, 9:32 am
well here is your chance to learn all about the things your mother should have taught you - since your father refused & your friends don't know enough ... yet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics