Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Car seat configuration help

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 9:33 am
I current have one child in http://www.walmart.com/ip/Safe.....51882 and was hoping to keep them in a 5 pt harness for a good long while.

Can I fit 2 infant carseats (which brand is the narrowest) in the back of a Camry?

If not, what configuration of 2 infant car seats and 1 5 pt forward facing could fit in my car?

TIA!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 10:16 am
I have a camry with three carseats across.
We have the smallest graco infant car seat 17.5" wide,
An evenflo chase, 18" wide, which has a 5 pt harness and can be a high backed booster, and
A Diono Radian, which has a 5 pt harness and can be a high backed booster too its 17" at the widest point.

teddyb

Post Thu, Apr 21 2016, 10:35 am
If your child is ff already you can look at the harmony defender from Walmart. ALOT cheaper then the dionos and 17.5" at the widest.

I had 3 car seats in a sedan that's about the same size as the Camry but 1 ff, 1 convertible and one infant seat. I'm sure you can find a website or blog or something that can point you to the narrowest infant seats.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more