Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Chassidishe shabbos stay in Brooklyn?

nomilessthan

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 1:25 pm
For a menschlich baal teshuva who's curious about the chassidishe world--he's already had lots of Chabad experiences and is curious to experience other sorts of chassidus / tisch. Looking for welcoming English speaking families. Bobov, Satmar, Belz, whatever Smile thanks in advance!

Chloe

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 6:47 pm
nomilessthan wrote:
For a menschlich baal teshuva who's curious about the chassidishe world--he's already had lots of Chabad experiences and is curious to experience other sorts of chassidus / tisch. Looking for welcoming English speaking families. Bobov, Satmar, Belz, whatever Smile thanks in advance!

Would he be interested in coming to Monsey?

Chloe

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 6:49 pm
There is also a facebook or website "shidduch"group for guests and hosts. I can try finding out more if you're interested, pr maybe other people here know what I'm referring to .

doctorima

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 7:33 pm
Chloe wrote:
There is also a facebook or website "shidduch"group for guests and hosts. I can try finding out more if you're interested, pr maybe other people here know what I'm referring to .

Are you referring to Shabbat.com, or to something specifically for chassidishe hosts and guests?

Chloe

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 7:59 pm
It's not Shabbat.com, I can't remember the name right now but will try finding out.

nomilessthan

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 8:43 pm
Chloe--thank you! Yes, I think he'd be interested in Monsey, and also the Facebook group would be amazing if you could find it.

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Apr 27 2016, 8:50 pm
A lot of people go to Monroe and Skver for Shabbosim. I don't know details, but I know there are places to stay in each place.

rydys

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 6:56 pm
If you PM me with more details we may be able to host him.

flippingout18!

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 7:32 pm
following! anyone know english speaking families in new square or kiryas yoel?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note