Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
2017 Chrysler Pacifica

Maybe

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 1:00 pm
Anyone done or planning a test drive ?

Maybe

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 1:34 pm
http://www.carscoops.com/2016/......html

Maybe

Post Mon, Jun 06 2016, 10:37 am
http://www.chrysler.com/en/pacifica/

miri36

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 4:26 pm
Wondering this as well. Anyone have it and happy with it? Or should I go with the Honda Odyssey?

allthingsblue

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 4:40 pm
I've heard from those in the trade that if you're buying (vs leading), you should stick with Honda or Toyota.

gande

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 5:23 pm
We are leasing one now. Comes with more bells and whistles for same price as lowest model of other minivan. I don't know of I would buy it because it's new and there is no way to know how it will hold up. It is supposed to be better built than the town and country.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 5:40 pm
Is it the same size as the other vans? I had a town and country (hated it) and now I have a sienna, which I love, and it's also bigger than my t&c.

miri36

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 7:08 pm
Thanks for the replies. I wouldn't buy the Pacifica I'm just wondering if I should lease one or buy a honda. (I really want leather seats. I just don't see cloth being practical with kids. You can get leather pacifica for same price as basic honda)

gande

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 7:31 pm
The Pacifica is a little more spacious than the town and country and comes with seating for 8. We were considering buying a basic Toyota Sienna but I am very against fabric seats. Also, I got spoiled with power doors which don't come in the basic Toyota and Honda models.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 7:37 pm
gande wrote:
The Pacifica is a little more spacious than the town and country and comes with seating for 8. We were considering buying a basic Toyota Sienna but I am very against fabric seats. Also, I got spoiled with power doors which don't come in the basic Toyota and Honda models.

My sienna has all of that....so you're saying it's comparable? And do you know how it compares price wise? Also is there a DVD player?

gande

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 8:33 pm
eema of 3 wrote:
My sienna has all of that....so you're saying it's comparable? And do you know how it compares price wise? Also is there a DVD player?

In the Sienna you pay extra for the upgrades. The lower end models do not have these. In the crylser these add ons are included in the price. For example, it was the same price for us to lease a Pacifica with these features or an L version of the Toyota Sienna which does not have power doors.

Unlike the t & c the pacifica did not make dvds in the cheaper model. We will miss our dvd player (quite kids) Crying

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 8:41 pm
So the Pacifica has all the upgrades but costs less to lease? And how is the drive? My sienna is as smooth as anything.

STMommy

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 5:11 am
I'm in a leased Pacifica Touring L.
Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Ftr, my previous lease was an Odyssey EXL and I think I liked that a little better. I got the Odyssey on an insane sale deal so I'm paying a few extra dollars per month for the Pacifica.

Maybe

Post Sat, Jun 24 2017, 8:03 pm
Pacific plug in hybrid only 7 pass, but if you can plug in, say good buy to gas pump.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars