Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Where in Lakewood can I buy well priced table settings

INSPIREME

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 6:30 pm
Where in Lakewood can I buy well priced ( the cheaper the better) China table settings for Shabbos? I would also consider buying online.
TIA

OOTBubby

Post Sun, May 01 2016, 7:57 pm
INSPIREME wrote:
Where in Lakewood can I buy well priced ( the cheaper the better) China table settings for Shabbos? I would also consider buying online.
TIA

If you really want cheapest, then Center of Town has many very reasonable choices. I might have bought there, but I also went to Trendsetters and found something much nicer there. It was a little more expensive, but was much, much nicer. Trendsetters had a big range from quite reasonable to expensive. Trendsetters also had a very nice option where you could swap out the cups and saucers and get the small plates and dessert bowls instead. I bought service for 24 there with 2 completer sets (serving bowls, platters, soup tureens), I believe for $800. I think each service for 12 was $300 (and I think there was a yet cheaper option) and the completer sets where $100 each.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars