Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppababy cruz

amother
Blue

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 9:14 am
Anybody have the uppababy cruz stroller? Is it easy to push? Also im short, how is the handle situation? Someone mentioned to me it doesnt go down low enough

lfab

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 11:16 am
I don't own one personally, but I did borrow one from a relative for a few days over Pesach. It pushed very nicely, even over uneven/gravel surfaces. It has a telescoping handle so can be used by people with different heights. I'm only 5'2" and had no problem with the handle on the lowest setting. If you're a few inches shorter though I could see that it could be a little too high. The only thing I didn't like about it was that I found the seat too be a little high off the ground. My 20 month old usually climbs in and out of our stroller on her own (city mini) but had a little trouble getting into the seat on the Cruz.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 11:45 am
I love be Cruz. It's durable and a smooth ride (though not as smooth as the bugaboo). I am a walker, and I've used this stroller daily while I walk, and I have no complaints. The basket is huge, another plus.
As for the handles- my complaint is that they don't go high enough! I'm 5"6 and even the highest level is not comfortable for me. So clearly I can't address that concern of yours.

greengrapes

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 12:09 pm
Thank you both. Im 5 ft so I guess ill need to try it out. On the screen at least it looks like a pretty nice stroller
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics