Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Old yitzy erps tape

malky800

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 7:36 pm
I have fond childhood memories of a story tape I used to listen to growing up in the 80s and 90s.
Now as I listened to a different tape it occurred to me that it sounds like yitzy erps.
The story was on shavuos. A boy who wanted to go to shul but his father didn't allow it.
He decided to go anyway and on the way he sees someone killed the night watchman.
He runs to shul and hides so his father doesn't notice he was in shul.
Then the police barge in and accuse the rav or gabbai of the shul of doing the killing.
But no one believes the little boy.

Etc..
Does this sound familiar to anyone ? What would the name of the tape be?

all is good

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 1:00 am
Hey, just kind of randomly saw ur post now. Dont know if u found it since u posted it, but that tape may be called "ivan cuztrouble" or s/t like that....? Or if u still want the exact title I can definitely find it out for u.

malky800

Post Sun, Nov 19 2017, 1:57 pm
Yes, I still want it.
Another oldie I really wish I can get a hold of is 'the camel that wouldnt drink water'

all is good

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 2:11 pm
So the tape is called trouble for cauz trouble (dont know if I spelled that right) and u can no longer buy it in the store. But u mayyyy be able to get a version of it straight from rabbi Erps himself. Pm me for more details if ud like.
Also, the camel story was done by mordechai Antebe & no longer in stores either. Shabse Parnes may be able to help u w\ that one.

malky800

Post Mon, Nov 20 2017, 2:22 pm
I actually got to speak to r' erps and he said he didn't have a copy of his tape
It's very sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics