Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Desserts
Anyone have an easy dessert with no baking needed?
Previous  1  2

redhot

Post Wed, Nov 29 2006, 7:06 pm
melalyse wrote:
You whip up the whipped topping and then mix in the pie filling and marshmallow fluff. Then you put it in the graham cracker crust.

Yes, it is very yummy. I make it every week.

I serve this frozen, right?
im gonna try it this week

melalyse

Post Thu, Nov 30 2006, 11:12 pm
Yup - frozen.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Dec 02 2006, 8:25 pm
ceo wrote:
I have something similar to frumom:

1 graham cracker or chocolate covered pie crust
1 package of choc. pudding (powder form)
1 small container Richs Whip

First, whip the whip. Set aside about 1/4 of whippped whip. Mix the choc. pudding powder in with the remaining whip and spoon into cookie crust. Top with leftover whip

( I guess it is the same thing as Frumom's just that in this one, you actually whip up the whip)

Hi!
I tried this...but something seemed wrong....I didn't have your recipe in front of me...maybe I took too little whip...I ended up putting in like 1/2 the pudding powder with the whip and mixed soy milk with the rest of the powder. I ended up with a 3-layer frozen cake, because otherwise, it would ahve been very shallow?!? Not sure what I did wrong!

redhot

Post Sat, Dec 02 2006, 8:45 pm
melayse- I made the lemon freeze and it was DELICOUS!! my kids loved it. my dh loved it and my guests loved it!!! THANKS SO MUCH. It was so easy to make and it was a huge hit. Im definitelyu going to make it again. Thumbs Up

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 02 2006, 9:19 pm
you could buy bite size flaky crusts and fill them with a variety of canned pie fillings

you could buy sponge cake and put fresh strawberries and already made whip cream from can or bucket

Nomad

Post Sat, Dec 02 2006, 9:35 pm
these are all great ideas...!

"You whip up the whipped topping and then mix in the pie filling and marshmallow fluff. Then you put it in the graham cracker crust."

melalyse - can I do it with other pie fillings too (I have rasberry)? and will this all fit into one regular graham cracker sized crust?

Thanks so much!

melalyse

Post Mon, Dec 04 2006, 8:13 pm
I guess that you can to it with other fillings also, although I have never tried it.
It usually fits two pie crusts.
Enjoy!!

Grateful2bhere

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 9:58 am
rise above wrote:
Cookies in kahlua

1. whip up dessert whip (depending on how big your trifle bowl is you may need 1-3)

2. dip brought chocolate chip cookies in mixture of non-dairy creamer and kahlua- or any coffee liquer.

when soft:

layer in trifle bowl cookies, whip, cookies, whip .....
on top put some chocolate chips!

freeze and take out of freezer a little before serving to thaw.

It looks great and tastes AMAZING and its super easy (just costs a bit cuz you need to buy the cookies and the whip!

Amazing easy, gorgeous dessert. (Old post but...) & can add layers of drizzled chocolate syrup for fancy touch.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics