Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Georgian Court University in Lakewood

Ms Muggle

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 11:33 pm
Has anyone gone to school at Georgian Court in Lakewood? I'm wondering why I don't know anyone who's gone there when the location is so convenient for people who live in Lakewood. It's pricey, but so are lots of colleges that I hear people go to.

mnas

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 12:21 am
sorry no clue, I do know that TTI- Raizel Reit has a masters program that goes through it in the beginning.

amother
Gold

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:38 am
Years ago I went to an open house there. Beautiful campus, everyone greeted me warmly, friendly. There was 1 other frum lady there. I didn't end up going since they didn't offer enough courses in my field. And was very expensive, and the courses weren't easily transferable to my masters program. I ended up going through ocean county college and then transferred to my masters program.

Also, in every single classroom there is a little cross with yoshke attached, placed in the front above the blackboard, right where students face all day. I wasn't comfortable with it. Someone I know did go there and told me her Rav said its fine just if she needs to make a Bracha she should turn around or leave the room.

Chayalle

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 10:04 am
Rebetzin Bulka's program in Lakewoood also gets their credits thru Georgian Court.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics