Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
ISO VIBRATING ALARM CLOCK WITH NO SOUND

INSPIREME

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 2:54 pm
I am looking to purchase a vibrating alarm clock. My daughter gets up really early for school, and her alarm clock wakes up the whole house. Can anyone recommend a good alarm clock with minimal or no sound, and strong vibrations?
TIA

ludicrous

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 2:56 pm
I have a sonic boom alarm clock. it has a piece that goes underneath the pillow. I put the clock on vibrate only mode, and it vibrates only.
I would recommend the clock that you plug in the wall, and not the one that runs only on batteries, as the one that plugs in the wall has a stronger personal massager

cm

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 3:07 pm
I use my cell phone alarm set on vibrate. Works like a charm.

bluebird

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 6:05 pm
Another idea: there are watches that have a vibrating alarm. Not "smart watches" like the Apple and Android ones, just plain watches that have this feature.

seeker

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 11:33 pm
The portable battery-powered sonic boom has a very strong vibration, in my experience. I've been through a bunch of them though because we seem to keep breaking them. Probably more due to my own dropping abuse than any product defect, and it does have a clip to attach it to the pillow so there shouldn't be as much violence, but what can I say... About $20 and extremely effective.

PassionFruit

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 11:34 pm
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-V.....A573Q

my husband uses this
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars