Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Babysitter/daycare Lakewood

wazup

Post Mon, Mar 07 2016, 12:33 pm
Anyone know of a baby sitter or playgroup in the Brookhill, Twin Oaks area starting September? I am due beg of July and I have a 12 month old ( she will be 18 months in Sep.) I need from 845- 415. I would like to send them both to the same place- anyone know of anything?
TIA!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Mar 07 2016, 3:35 pm
Notis on Arosa started babysitting recently, don't know if she still has room, but I'd think so since I know she only just started...

wazup

Post Mon, Mar 07 2016, 3:43 pm
can you pm me with her info?

wazup

Post Tue, Mar 08 2016, 1:42 pm
anyone else?

wazup

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 12:12 pm
bump

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 12:45 pm
I know it's easier to jut drop off in one place but here each age group is catered to differently.

I think you should look for an 18-24 month old playgroup and a newborn group.

Unless you want to go to a larger day cay center ... but then again, I'm thinking that you might need to since it's very hard to find a babysitter/playgroup till 4:15 around here.

Just giving you a heads up that finding till 4:15 will be hard. Good luck!

wazup

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 12:49 pm
amother wrote:
I know it's easier to jut drop off in one place but here each age group is catered to differently.

I think you should look for an 18-24 month old playgroup and a newborn group.

Unless you want to go to a larger day cay center ... but then again, I'm thinking that you might need to since it's very hard to find a babysitter/playgroup till 4:15 around here.

Just giving you a heads up that finding till 4:15 will be hard. Good luck!

thanks I figured that out by now! thats why I am posting here..
I dont care to send them to 2 diff places if they are near each other...
does anyone know of anything with the hours I need?

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Mar 11 2016, 12:53 pm
Did you try Mrs. Shoenfeld on Engelberg? She starts early and ends later. She's really good with babies. Just not sure if your 18 month old will need more stimulation by then. Look her up in the book. Also, someone suggested mrs. notice. She is a really nice person. I have no idea what her hours are and what age group she'll be taking but it's worth looking in to her. I think her address is 17 Arosa.

wazup

Post Mon, Mar 14 2016, 9:42 am
amother wrote:
Did you try Mrs. Shoenfeld on Engelberg? She starts early and ends later. She's really good with babies. Just not sure if your 18 month old will need more stimulation by then. Look her up in the book. Also, someone suggested mrs. notice. She is a really nice person. I have no idea what her hours are and what age group she'll be taking but it's worth looking in to her. I think her address is 17 Arosa.

thank you so much! I will look into them Smile

laurina16

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 1:43 pm
Hello iam new to Lakewood and iam looking for a daycare to send my 15 month old. Any suggestions near Madison and 4th? preferably walking distance

amother
Beige

Post Thu, May 05 2016, 5:40 pm
wazup wrote:
Anyone know of a baby sitter or playgroup in the Brookhill, Twin Oaks area starting September? I am due beg of July and I have a 12 month old ( she will be 18 months in Sep.) I need from 845- 415. I would like to send them both to the same place- anyone know of anything?
TIA!

I pass by a day care center every day on Somerset (near kosher village). It looks like they have different ages. I think I saw an ad for them in this weeks bp weekly.

amother
Black

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 7:37 pm
What's the name of that daycare on Somerset?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics