Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Nuna Mixx stroller

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 7:57 pm
Does anyone have this stroller? I'm comparing it to the Uppababy Cruz which is our other option.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Apr 03 2016, 12:30 am
Bump
Debating btwn this and the MB cosmopolitan

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Apr 04 2016, 2:29 pm
bump

bamba

Post Mon, Apr 04 2016, 5:00 pm
I have the nuna ivvi. The nuna mixx seems to be the newer version of it.
I like the ivvi. The basket is nice a big which is important for me. It does seem to be heavier than other strollers but that doesn't bother me. It is easy to push except the passed few months the front wheels keep locking which is really annoying (not sure if it's just over time or a fault in the buggy! I've had mine for a year). It doesn't fold very small takes up quite a lot of space in a car trunk. (I don't have a car so again doesn't really bother me) baby seems comfortable in it.
Hope this helps. Again not sure how much the buggies are the same could be they fixed some glitches on the mixx.
Gluck b

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Apr 07 2016, 11:01 pm
bamba wrote:
I have the nuna ivvi. The nuna mixx seems to be the newer version of it.
I like the ivvi. The basket is nice a big which is important for me. It does seem to be heavier than other strollers but that doesn't bother me. It is easy to push except the passed few months the front wheels keep locking which is really annoying (not sure if it's just over time or a fault in the buggy! I've had mine for a year). It doesn't fold very small takes up quite a lot of space in a car trunk. (I don't have a car so again doesn't really bother me) baby seems comfortable in it.
Hope this helps. Again not sure how much the buggies are the same could be they fixed some glitches on the mixx.
Gluck b

Thanks!
The Mixx actually seems to be a much more lightweight (and cheaper) version of the IVVI, so I'm hoping it won't take up so much space.

ANyone else?

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, May 08 2016, 3:47 pm
Bump
Anyone else has the nuna mixx.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics