Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Step it up Jewish Dance game

goodgirl

Post Fri, May 06 2016, 10:16 am
Does anyone have this and can you tell me if you feel it's worth the money? I want to get it for my 9 year old daughter who loves music and dancing, but it's quite expensive, so I'm interested in hearing reviews before purchasing. Thanks!

goodgirl

Post Sat, May 07 2016, 10:55 pm
Bump

ttbtbm

Post Sat, May 07 2016, 11:30 pm
My kids love it! We've had it for over two years and they don't use it that frequently anymore but we've had a lot of fun with it. It's great exercise. It came with one regular mat and we purchased another better quality mat. The kids enjoy playing against each other and with friends. They all prefer the better quality mat. It's a good way to motivate kids to move!

goodgirl

Post Sun, May 08 2016, 9:04 pm
ttbtbm wrote:
My kids love it! We've had it for over two years and they don't use it that frequently anymore but we've had a lot of fun with it. It's great exercise. It came with one regular mat and we purchased another better quality mat. The kids enjoy playing against each other and with friends. They all prefer the better quality mat. It's a good way to motivate kids to move!

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars