Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Buy cheap uniform shirts where???

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 6:26 pm
I get my kids clothes mostly from a gemach but at times when I have to buy, I get them cheap.

My daughter needs a light pink button down shirt for her uniform and the stores are charging a lot of money for it.
Does anyone know of a place online to get cheap shirts like this??or a place online where they may have sales so that I can get the shirts cheaper??

Thank you to all who reply.

Mimisinger

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 6:30 pm
frenchtoast.com

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 6:37 pm
https://www.cookieskids.com/mo.....hcC3w

http://www.amazon.com/French-T.....psc=1

seeker

Post Tue, May 10 2016, 7:26 pm
I found good prices at Kohls.com stacking a sale and coupon. Unfortunately the size I bought didn't fit right and the size I would have needed instead was out of stock. But maybe you'll have better luck. No idea if they have pink but the brand was french toast which I see linked above so maybe.

lfab

Post Wed, May 11 2016, 6:23 am
Can you find out if there is a uniform gemach in your neighborhood. Or ask around in your community if there is anyone who no longer needs their daughter's uniform shirts. We got a whole bunch of uniforms for my daughter from someone who was moving and gave us a whole bag of shirts plus a few skirts that they no longer needed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics