Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Salt-water sandals

artz

Post Sun, Jun 08 2014, 1:23 pm
I was thinking of getting salt water sandals for my ds does anyone have any experience with them. do they run true to size. can they really go in the water and then wear them out and they will still be comfortable.

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Jun 08 2014, 2:13 pm
Different styles run differently, so I would suggest reading amazon reviews before buying. Yes they really do go in water and dry quickly, and wear very well!

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jun 08 2014, 3:28 pm
My kids wear the saltwater sandals for afew years now, love it
Washes great in machine, can be worn in & out of water
Can last afew years

sallee

Post Thu, May 12 2016, 6:37 pm
Anyone know if there is a sale anywhere on these now? I need for my toddler

chanee

Post Thu, May 12 2016, 9:22 pm
The patent ones wear off faster but still worth.

seeker

Post Thu, May 12 2016, 10:41 pm
Someone just posted on the summer deals thread that there is a 20% off code for them on diapers.com. Best price you are likely to find. Amazon occasionally has random sizes/colors different prices but I'm seeing about the same 33-35 range all over.

I find they run a little large - not tremendously so but if you're between sizes or not sure then choose the smaller one of the choices.

They do wear great! My DD wore them as her primary summer shoe, in and out of sprinklers just about daily sometimes multiple times a day, for TWO YEARS (because they ran large enough that they still just about fit the second year when her sneakers died prematurely) She wore them all summer every day including shabbos (they look nice enough, especially for a little kid) as well as a bunch of the fall because it took me some time to get around to school shoes. They are still in great shape, the sole is a little worn so I'm a tiny bit concerned about slipping if DD#2 wears them, but they're not nearly as worn as you would expect after such heavy use. And the top part is in amazing condition for something that was worn in so much water, sun, sand, mud, you name it for two summers on a little kid.

They were a great choice. I'm switching to something else this year because my kids will be in a more swimming-heavy camp and I want something they can get in and out of more easily than a buckle. But when they were in a mostly-sprinkler setting these were perfect because they didn't have to change at all. Ever.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries