Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Kids bowl free- lakewood

benny

Post Thu, May 12 2016, 8:42 pm
Has anyone in Lakewood tried the kids bowl free promotion? The bowling alley that is offered here is finnigans. Has anyone been there? Want to know what it's like. Thanks.

Last edited by benny on Fri, May 13 2016, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PinkFridge

Post Fri, May 13 2016, 9:52 am
This was a lifesaver back in the day!
If you don't get more traffic, add Lakewood to the subject line.

benny

Post Fri, May 13 2016, 10:28 am
PinkFridge wrote:
This was a lifesaver back in the day!
If you don't get more traffic, add Lakewood to the subject line.

You are right- I'll change the subject line. I'm not clear on your post. You've been to finnigans and it's decent?

doctorima

Post Fri, May 13 2016, 11:04 am
Not from Lakewood, but here are Yelp reviews of Finnigan's: http://www.yelp.com/biz/finnigans-lakewood

PinkFridge

Post Fri, May 13 2016, 11:09 am
benny wrote:
You are right- I'll change the subject line. I'm not clear on your post. You've been to finnigans and it's decent?

No, haven't been to Finnigans but have used the program locally (oot).

mommy43

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 9:02 am
We did it last year it was great. I would suggest buying a few pairs of bowling shoes because you have to pay to rent them and if you go often it adds up fast.

groisamomma

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 10:59 am
I didnt check the link out but Howell Lanes has free bowling for kids during the summer. Where does one buy bowling shoes?

Iymnok

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 11:37 am
groisamomma wrote:
I didnt check the link out but Howell Lanes has free bowling for kids during the summer. Where does one buy bowling shoes?
generally the bowling alley sells them. I got the cheapest over 10 years ago for $35. They are not quite as ugly as the rentals Confused

Notsobusy

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 12:02 pm
We weren't crazy over Finnigans, it just seemed older and more run down than Howell Lanes and the place on Rt 88. It was fine, just not as pleasant.

I don't know what promotion you have, but I had a free bowling coupon, went on the website to see the locations, it said that Finnigans was one of them, but they gave me a very hard time about it. They said they really aren't part of the promotion. In the end they honored it, but they weren't nice about it. You should probably confirm with them that they will accept it.

benny

Post Sun, May 15 2016, 2:20 pm
Ended up trying out finnigans and we had a nice time! They accepted our bowl free coupon without a problem. But it does cost $5.35 per person for shoes so it still added up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics