Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Selling children's clothing on eBay

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 12:02 am
Does anyone here sell children's clothing on eBay and can tell me if it's worth it and if you make a nice amount of money doing it. Do you charge extra for shipping? Anything else that I should know? I really want to do something from home and trying to figure out if this is the right thing.
Thanks

amother
Teal

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 12:10 am
I found children's clothes don't sell well. I do women's and men's clothes and both are pretty good. You have to have a lot posted to make real money. The more you have, the more likely to sell. Always do free shipping, it attracts more buyers. There are many u tube videos on selling and tips. Watch them and see if it's right for you to do. Good luck!

Merrymom

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 12:20 am
Baby and toddler clothes don't sell well at a fair price.

Tznius clothes are very popular with all types of religious people, my best customers for these items aren't even Jewish.

Celebrity associated or fad items sell very well so ask around, see if you have any relatives or friends with excess stock that are willing to let you sell their leftovers. You'd be suprised, sometimes they just want to sell all of it and are happy just to get their cost back.

Also do not do free shipping. It's only the very beginners who insist on free shipping. Everyone else knows that's factored into the price and it will not scare customers away who are interested in your items. In fact I find that it will sell alot better with the shipping being charged because it just makes some people a little bit happier to know how much they're paying for shipping.

Good luck!

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 12:41 am
Thank you 😊 can I ask how much you people make on average a month and how many things around do you sell?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers