Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Elegance Sheitels

bhmom

Post Tue, Jan 20 2009, 2:37 pm
Any one have any experience with this brand?

behappysk

Post Wed, Jan 28 2009, 8:08 pm
I sold it for one of my clients and she's really not enjoying it. but that was almost 2 years ago maybe they improved by now.

marlaltx

Post Thu, Jan 29 2009, 9:13 pm
If you are talking about the Miriam Wolpin Sheitels, than I love them. She was actually the maker of the Euro's, and this is now her new line. Not sure about the other post, because I thought that she just started making them, so maybe there are 2 Elegance's out there. Anyways, I just got my elegance, so I cannot talk about the long term, but my Euro lasted 10 years!

chewbaccasita

Post Tue, Feb 17 2009, 12:20 pm
I got an Elegance sheitel last year, and I love it. It is my Shabbos/Simcha sheitel, so I don't wear it everyday, but it looks and feels very nice. I get lots of compliments on it. I tried on lots of other brands with my sheitel macher, and this one was the best for me in the price range ($1400). Very Happy

superwoman

Post Wed, Aug 11 2010, 9:44 pm
I just saw this now. Does anybody know anymore about these Elegance sheitels? If it is by the maker of the Euro sheitel, I would love to get one. I have a Euro and would love to get another one

flmommy

Post Mon, May 16 2016, 11:45 am
Bumping this up because I am looking at an Elegance sheitel from Lakewood and wondering what people think who have one or have seen their sheitels. Thanks in advance.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels