Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What shoes to buy if you have a bunion (in Israel)?

WastingTime

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 7:17 am
I am looking for a summery Shabbos shoe (beige). I grew a bunion a half-yr ago and either I am in a lot of pain or have to wear wide shoes. Everything dressy out there seems to be pointy-toed. The more "gentle" styles seem too casual or grandma looking. Since I live in Israel everything is double the price, and I have a much much much narrower selection, especially since I can't order online.
I went to 10 shoe stores, and have no time to go to anymore before Pesach, but would like ideas what to get/where I can go after Pesach is over.

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 8:37 am
are you looking specially for closed shoes? bc I have bunions (since age 5) and I often find that in the summer, sandals typically have variety of styles from casual to formal, and the openness will give a bit more room than a closed shoe

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 8:56 am
Naot and BeautyFeel have some grandma shoes, but many of their styles are very cute and comfortable. I have wide feet and a bad back, and I absolutely adore their shoes. They fit perfectly the first time I try them on, with no "break in" period at all. They are expensive, but worth every penny. Your feet will thank you!

N'sMom

Post Tue, Apr 19 2016, 9:01 am
I second beautyfeel. Some of their styles are quite elegant. Truth ism they are not all equally comfortable, but some of them are amazing. I have one pair that is so comfy that I would rather wear them than go barefoot!

WastingTime

Post Tue, May 17 2016, 12:00 pm
Forgot about this thread (was so close to Pesach then!)

Where do they sell beautyfeel in Jlm area?

THANKS!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics