Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Queens Public Schools

amother
Puce

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 11:41 am
I'm wondering if there are any frum/modern orthodox people out there that are sending their kids to public schools in Queens NY area?

I know that NY has several options for jewish schools, but I feel like I'm losing my mind just thinking about paying for one child. I have three kids and one is registered for Kindergarten at a jewish yeshiva school for the next school year. I was excited that he got in to that school. However, I have no idea how long we'll be able to pay for tuition...it's just scary to think about paying for three kids at once. I know that a lot of people struggle with yeshiva tuitions, so I'd like to hear from those parents that ended up sending their kids to a public school (NY area) and if they were happy with it. My husband thinks the kids can get a much better education for free at a public school. However, I also want them to get a good jewish education. I especially wanted my kids to be in a jewish school when they're young. It's such a difficult decision!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics