Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Are you happy with your backyard swing set?

freedomseek

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 12:07 pm
If you have one..obviously!
Which company would you recommend? I want a good quality set.
Thanks

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 3:14 pm
love ours. its a rainbow wooden swing set. very sturdy. we repaint every few years and it looks like new.

freedomseek

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 3:50 pm
[quote="amother"]love ours. its a rainbow wooden swing set. very sturdy. we repaint every few years and it looks like new.[/quote
Is rainbow the company name?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 3:56 pm
Yes very happy with Green Tree- Amish

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 4:13 pm
Another vote for Green Tree Woodworks. Amish built, many options & they will adjust to your specifications.

real

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 5:10 pm
got mine from Costco and love it

doctorima

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 5:22 pm
I looked at the Green Tree website and their products look great, but I don't see any prices. I realize that price varies based on which one you get, but can you give me a ballpark of what they cost, and also how delivery and installation works? Or if you know which model you got, if you could tell me how much it cost (since you're anon anyway), that would be great.

animeme

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 5:59 pm
doctorima wrote:
I looked at the Green Tree website and their products look great, but I don't see any prices. I realize that price varies based on which one you get, but can you give me a ballpark of what they cost, and also how delivery and installation works? Or if you know which model you got, if you could tell me how much it cost (since you're anon anyway), that would be great.

You can call the company and ask them to send you a catalogue. It has prices.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 7:08 pm
I got from green tree last year and paid around $2100... Thats including treating it..delivery and installation is included in the price. U can take a model thats closest to wat you want and change around things. I have monkey bars going over 2 swings 1 baby swing 1 trapeze and a wooden lawn swing (seats 4)...a ramp instead of a ladder and a bigger slide and a rope/rock climbing and a tire swing underneath.
Basically model 3400..but with a couple of changes

amother
Seagreen

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 7:20 pm
[quote="freedomseek"]
amother wrote:
love ours. its a rainbow wooden swing set. very sturdy. we repaint every few years and it looks like new.[/quote
Is rainbow the company name?

rainbow play systems

amother
Green

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 7:36 pm
I did extensive research and decided to go with vinyl covered wood for a swing set . Much more durable and needs no maintenance ( painting staining etc)

Due to space constraints I did 4 swings across ( one baby and 3 belt swings) connected to a small tower with a decent size slide. My kids love it

I purchased it through mr fence in Howell , nj. Forgot the company name , maybe kingdom swing sets?

12rivkyk34

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 8:22 pm
I got one from Fitness Lifestyles in NJ. It's a Creative Playthings, Cypress model & I paid $2100. It's pre-treated wood (doesn't need to be treated again ever), was put together well & my kids are really enjoying it. It has a monkey bars, tower with slide & 2 belt swing plus a trapeze.

happyone

Post Wed, May 18 2016, 8:36 pm
Another vote for rainbow. Lifetime guarantee and great products .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics