Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
My baby got a fever

Water Stones

Post Mon, May 23 2016, 10:52 pm
For these last few days my baby got fever temperature 100, 99, 100 this one and that one. The doctor says watch, tomorrow she be normal again, he saw this fever before. The testes say she is not serious disease.

I am worrying but I trust the doctor. My husband still goes learning 770 night time even when I am worrying for our daughter.

sunshine5

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 12:07 am
Refua shlaima. Its hard not to worry, just make sure she's hydrated and has wet diapers.

momof2+?

Post Tue, May 24 2016, 12:18 am
I agree that you shouldn't worry, and what is important is to make sure the baby is getting enough fluid. You also may want to make sure you aren't wrapping the baby in too many layers since they are already hot...
Also, keep in mind that babies can get a very high temperature, and it is still not considered dangerous, whereas for an adult the doctor would be very concerned. (For example, 103/104 degrees in a baby, I would bring to the doctor, but the doctor may send you home saying that it's a virus and you should just keep hydrated....)

Refuah Shelaima!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics