Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Looking into Denver

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 7:09 pm
Hi ladies. There's a possibility that we are looking into moving to Denver. I would really appreciate if you could give me info on a few questions
1) approximately how many families are living on the west side and is there a nice amount of mid upper 30 -40 year olds?
2) has the west side experienced violent crime in the community? Would you allow your 10 year old child to play up and down the block unsupervised? Do you feel safe taking out your garbage or going outside alone at night?
3)does the west side community feel cohesive? How welcomed would a newcomer feel? Could I assume that my 10 and 12 year old daughters are going to be made to feel welcomed?
4)anything else you could tell me to give an even better picture?

Thank you so much!

shaimac1

Post Mon, May 02 2016, 7:32 pm
Hi! I do not live in Denver, but I am a graduate of Bais Yaakov Denver (BYD) and still have contacts there. I know that someone recently posted asking about Denver and sadly I was the only person who really posted a response! I would advise you to contact the Denver Community Kollel directly and ask to speak to someone there, they should be able to answer your questions about the community! I could also give you the name of a few of my friends that moved back to the community if you like just PM me! Good luck!

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:59 am
Thank you so much! I think I'll first try the kollel and if I need more info, I'll pm you.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 1:56 pm
I actually want to pm you but I'm not sure how. Can you explain?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:14 pm
There is a PM button under her name in this thread.

shaimac1

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:19 pm
Dear OP, you can click the PM under my name "shaimac" and it will allow you to send me a message!

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:51 pm
I don't see any pm button under the name. Maybe its because I am anon? Or something to do with my computer?

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, May 03 2016, 5:52 pm
oh wait, now there is that option!! weird!

shiffycc

Post Mon, May 23 2016, 10:28 pm
I live in Denver and am familiar with the west side. Pm me if I can help
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating