Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
I cant stand creepy people!!

thunderstorm

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 12:54 pm
There is a chassidic guy with long peyos in my office building who uses the bathroom with the door wide open. There arent any stalls. Yesterday I was walking down the hall and this guy is leaning over the urinal with the door WIDE OPEN!! It's the second time I've seen him do that! It is gross and creepy and I dont know if I should or could tell anyone. He doesnt even work on my floor which irks me even more. Why cant he use the facilities on his floor?! EW!

amother
Beige

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 1:01 pm
do you work in my building??

we have a creepy guy, long peyos and all (not that that's indicative of anything) that stares at all the ladies and is known to ask questions about their family and stuff. like hey, you don't even work in my office, why do you care?

boysrus

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 1:14 pm
I think you should report his behaviour to somebody, not sure who though...

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 3:28 pm
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
There is a chassidic guy with long peyos in my office building who uses the bathroom with the door wide open.!

If he was modern orthodox with no Peyos and a clean shaved beard...would that be less creepy?

(Just trying to understand the need for all those details...)

greenfire

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 3:36 pm
well he won't stop if you don't say anything ...

UnFarvosNischt

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 3:40 pm
Lol, he may be scared to be in yichud with himself.
It reminds me when I was leaving in an apartment with friends, the lock of the bathroom got broken so we called someone to repair it (a yid). I showed me the bathroom and other things that needed to be repaired and then he asked me if he could use them (the bathroom). (Which was weird because I was alone in the apartment with him) and then he managed to lock himself in them! After I've just explained to him that it was broken and that we were constantly getting locked from the inside! Lol! Short memory I guess but maybe better than if he would have used the bathroom with the door open!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics