Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Have you been to the Union Square Farmers Market?

amother
Brown

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 7:02 am
Do the stalls have plastic bags, or do I need to bring some sort of canvas tote?

Thanks!

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 7:05 am
I have passed by several times but never shopped there. I belive I saw some stalls have bags but I would bring a tote bag just in case not all of them have

Amarante

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 8:22 am
They generally have plastic bags but you definitely need one or more totes because the bags are the individual kind for produce if they have any.

dimyona

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 8:28 am
I work nearby and I'm there quite often. Yes, you'll need a tote. Many shops do not provide bags. Enjoy!

amother
Brown

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 9:23 am
Thank you so much everybody!

I'm excited to go and check it out.

seeker

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 12:08 pm
My experience has been that they all (or very nearly all... don't remember any exceptions) have plastic bags but you'll be more comfortable with a tote.

It's a really nice market - many vendors, plus street artists and the nice park nearby. And if you had any general shopping to do there is plenty of that right there as well.

Chayalle

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 12:40 pm
ooh this brings back memories....I used to work in Union Square (about 18 years ago....) and they had the farmer's market. I used to pick up really sweet-tart varieties of apples, and veggies, on the way home....

Yeah, take a tote along.

seeker

Post Wed, May 25 2016, 12:56 pm
Awesome playground too, if you had thoughts of bringing kids. But it's big and in two separate sections so if you have a bunch of little ones they might be hard to keep track of.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries