Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
I need an OBGYN in monsey
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Wed, Feb 13 2008, 11:33 pm
bshaah tova!

Hope youre feeling good!

I have KH 7 kids and have used 3 different groups in Monsey. Most recently, Dr. Gabriel Tenembaum, who also has a midwife - Olive Crone. I was extremely happy. One drawback, or benefit, depending how you look at it, is that it's a very small group - just the 2 of them. I was very happy with the entire experience through pregnancy and delivery. The only not great part was the hospital itself - good samaratin, but the dr. was terrific, I highly recommend him!

(I dont know what insurances he takes, though)

montrealmommy

Post Sun, Feb 17 2008, 3:47 pm
to amother who didn't like Dr. Solomon, I'm sorry you had such a -ve experience. I loved her, as do any of my friends who have or do use her. Anyways, I am well educated (even in the healthcare feild), but she was wonderful with me. I had complications with both ds and dd (at teh end, I'm not high risk) and I found her bedside manner incredible adn she was really really caring and helpful when we had to make tough choices. Just another opinion to consider, oh, and BeShaah Tova

lacey

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 12:52 am
Any recommendations ?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics