Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccination
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Jeanette

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 8:33 pm
amother wrote:
Docs push vaccinations that's y I wouldn't talk to my pediatrician about my concerns she wud just say they r not valid and nothing was ever proven .... I don't know yt what I'm going to do about my baby but the thought of having another child with issues makes me feel hopeless and as I said I don't think all issues r from vaccinations but I think some are or vaccinations made issues worse

Why do you take your child to the doctor if they know even less about vaccines than the average mother on the Internet? At least find a doctor who has done her research.

EnnuiGalore

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 8:42 pm
Here - I had put this in a separate post, but here it is again:

1. Vaccines don't cause autism. This has been proven over and over and over again, I don't care what your mom's cousin's housekeeper said.
2. People that choose not to vaccinate are not at all swayed by facts, logic, reason, or science.
3. The risks of vaccination side effects, especially serious ones, are EXCEEDINGLY low. This also has been been studied as nauseum by actual scientists and doctors who have done more "research" than Googling, reading unreliable web resources and listening to their friends.
4. When it comes to vaccinating your kid, "going with your gut" doesn't fly. You are endangering the life of your child and other people's children by opting out. Period.
5. There are fringe "doctors" out there who have an anti-vax agenda. Virtually no one in the established scientific and medical community respects them or gives any credence to what they say, and neither should you.
6. There are tiny amounts of chemicals included in vaccines to make them work more effectively using smaller amounts of virus. This is called an adjuvant. There is more formaldehyde in a banana. Stop freaking out over the trace amounts of ingredients in the vaccine, and worry a little more about your newborn dying from pertussis.
7. Correlation does not equal causation. Just because your toddler's ears turned green a week after the MMR doesn't mean that green ears are caused by the MMR. NO LINKS have been found between the MMR and autism.
8. You can find as many sources on the Internet that will reassure you as far as vaccines as there are articles that will freak you out. This is why you should speak to your doctor about these issues, and not make family health decisions based on a scary article your friend shared on Facebook.

Have I left anything out?

suremom

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 11:01 pm
why were you hiding under green amother?

amother
Papaya

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:24 am
OP, am in the same boat as you. That is why I am looking to switch doctors.

I felt sick giving my daughter vaccines but I did as I was told and listened to the doctor. Autism runs in my family, and it turns out my daughter has high functioning ASD.

Now I am expecting again. Being that my baby may have a strong predisposition to autism, I want be sure I am making the right decision. If I bring my concerns with my doctor (as I did with my daughter when she was a baby,) he just dismisses my concerns hands me printouts from the CDC. I am looking to switch to a pediatrician who is willing to actually discuss my concerns, and work with me.

I am still planning to vaccinate, but probably use a delayed schedule.

amother
Gray

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:46 am
I had the same exact scenario. My son has life threatening allergys, and when I expressed my concerns to my pediatrician before vaccinating my next child she would not discuss or explain anything. I have since switched doctors.

Health is a Virture

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 5:27 am
who said it is the trace chemicals in the vaccine causing problems? maybe it is the disease itself, even dead, combination of so many, many diseases injected into our blood stream that is causing all the problems. I believe that at this point (before mashiach comes) we will never know. We can't run away from tzaros and nisyonos; we can only switch what they are or daven to Hashem.

Iymnok

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 5:34 am
Or maybe it's squeamish mothers who don't like to see their innocent child harmed. These convenient "studies" prevent such torture.

There are likely some that could be delayed or skipped based on your specific location and lifestyle. Though if you are in a community of anti-vaxxers, do more since there is less herd immunity.

(Posted under my sn)

EnnuiGalore

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 8:30 am
Health is a Virture wrote:
who said it is the trace chemicals in the vaccine causing problems? maybe it is the disease itself, even dead, combination of so many, many diseases injected into our blood stream that is causing all the problems. I believe that at this point (before mashiach comes) we will never know. We can't run away from tzaros and nisyonos; we can only switch what they are or daven to Hashem.

Last I checked davening away the measles wasn't so effective.

ima bima

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 9:15 am
I do vaccinate my kids as my dr and the entire (mainstream) medical community suggests bc as other pointed out I feel that it is correct hishtadlus. That being said I'm always suspect of the big drug companies that are so powerful and growing. Not that I think it's a vast conspiracy, more that I just wonder whether the drug companies are making large donations to rhe med school which might influence what they teach etc.

amother
Aqua

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 9:31 am
Papaya amother-I highly recommend the book Gaps by Natasha Campbell Mcbride. She has a small chapter in the book about vaccines and looking into family background to determine if your child may be vulnerable to damage.
She says that more and more children today are vulnerable, genetics, overall toxic load, the state of the gut and the immune system play a role.

myym

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 10:54 am
Back to the OP who provided details of her child's issues. Firstly, I feel sorry for all you are going through with her. I understand that her disorder is vague and therefor I imagine you don't know how or where it came from, and that can be very troubling. I have a child with downs syndrome, so I recognize that you don't have the luxury of saying, it was a utero problem. It was a chromosomal mess up orchestrated from above. (Dear fellow down's moms, I love my daughter to pieces! I'm just kidding around with terminology.)
That being said, obviously your daughters issues are orchestrated from above. Additionally in your story I see no correlation at all to the vaccines. Why are you assuming the vaccination made her problems worse??

sequoia

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 12:47 pm
"Dr" Tenpenny is the one who keeps posting about chemtrails on her fb page Smile I wouldn't take anything she says seriously.

Jeanette

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 1:08 pm
ima bima wrote:
I do vaccinate my kids as my dr and the entire (mainstream) medical community suggests bc as other pointed out I feel that it is correct hishtadlus. That being said I'm always suspect of the big drug companies that are so powerful and growing. Not that I think it's a vast conspiracy, more that I just wonder whether the drug companies are making large donations to rhe med school which might influence what they teach etc.

It's true that pharmaceutical companies do spend millions on advertising and giving various perks to doctors to influence their prescribing. Or they'll introduce a new expensive drug that is very similar to an older cheaper drug and try to convince people to switch yo that. That's a separate discussion but it does not really apply for vaccines.

Many vaccines are paid for by the government and there actually is very little money to be made on vaccines. there are shortages of many vaccines because it doesn't pay for big pharma to make them.

Also every new vaccine undergoes cost/benefit analysis. How many cases of this disease will we prevent per vaccine? What are the overall costs of the disease (in terms of doctor visits, hospitalizations, long term disabilities, time lost from work, etc)? Vaccines save billions of dollars for our healthcare system.

amother
Coral

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:18 pm
[quote="amother"]You sound really uneducated. My mama said that you can't argue with stupid, so I'll stop trying. You've googled. That's all the research you have done.[/quote.
Well your mama is right. I will stop right here.... Don't judge people according to your self

mammala120

Post Fri, May 27 2016, 2:24 pm
For those who claim MMR does NOT cause autism. Can you "smart" ladies (who love to google ) explain to me WHY the MMR vial insert slip lists AUTISM as one of its possible sideeffects. It's on insertion slip in box. No need to google just ask your doctor for it. ??????

simi44

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:37 am
The only way to get to the point of making the right decision with vaccines is to understand that that is exactly the game plan that G-d set out for us - to choose. We don't grasp the great power of Bechirah but the Torah clearly says "uBacharta baChaim" - choose life!. The medical establishment has built their industry by mind-controlling medical students, paying scientists A LOT to compromise their integrity, lobbying the govt to mandate vaccines and being involved in educational curriculum, buying the media to fear monger the public. Even medical examiners lie about cause of death to propagandize vaccines by creating fear in the press. They refuse to do any studies that will compromise the story that vaccines are safe and effective. These studies have been done and easily prove that vaccines do much more harm than good, but are not connected to the CDC or FDA or the WHO. This is ALL the very same history of every other empire repeating itself in order to keep the masses tame and controlled in different ways - all the way back to Paroh and probably even before that.

What we as the exiled Jews don't seem to understand is that we are not in shtetlach anymore and are open to all the influences around us including the atheistic ones. It seeps into our bones without us realizing it....that's how we were "so proud" to send our frum young people to medical school to become doctors. Those medical school's philosophies are based on evolutionary biology - meaning "no G-d", so if we evolved and they don't "chap" why there are certain organs, or whatever, then they are products of evolution and not necessary. If you study some history (and as it is said -those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it), you will see that their "wisdom" said to get rid of tonsils since they can get infected. People believed this nonsense and at the time this was decided - over 8 million tonsillectomies were done. That precipitated the damage from the polio virus which up till then was a simple stomach flu. It then became recognized and known and was even in the papers that if you had your tonsils removed, you were more susceptible to paralysis and worse when contracting polio. As you may realize, prophylactic tonsillectomies are not advocated anymore, because NOW they "know" that tonsils are a very important part of the immune system.

This industry, particularly the american academy of pediatricians has just issued a statement that breast feeding is good and protective but should not be construed as such because it's "natural", because the "natural" consideration is making too many people think that "natural" infections are better for their families than the manufactured vaccine infections. Interesting? Only about 35 - 40 years ago they were still saying that breast milk is dangerous for children and it's important to formula feed your children so much so that they didn't even ask women in the hospital, they would just barbarically shoot them up with chemicals that would dry up their milk.

So, though these same doctors are true heroes when they save lives involved in accidents or acute illness, they are not equipped to promote vibrant and robust health that Hash-m provides for us in ALL natural ways - even natural anti-microbial agents that don't harm the microbiome when used properly.

This is a good and worthwhile fight that I've been fighting for the last 20 years and started the movement in the frum community only to save parents even 1 nerve wracking and exhausting day of ADHD which may be a partly inherited personality but is made much much worse by injecting recognized neurotoxins in your baby, never mind all the terrible neurological and immunological conditions clearly triggered by vaccine ingredients. The only reason vaccines are still accepted by the masses is because the masses react to fear and refuse to be educated. They also love the fantasy of trusting their government and indoctrinated doctors instead of taking personal responsibility for their health. I was not particularly popular in the beginning of my mission, but I've never done this work for popularity. Now, I cry with gratitude to Hash-m for having the drive to fight the "authorities" and now am the proud recipient of warm bear hugs and kisses from mothers who listened to get truly educated! They chose to stop vaccinating their families. The differences between the vaxxed and unvaxxed are stark and unmistakable....and very worth your sharing this knowledge with others and fighting for the health of our very precious children as well as the entire family...because if we don't wake up now - they will force these deadly vaccines on every age and stage - it's happening as I type!

If we fear Only the One True Rofeh Cholim and Borei Refuos, we really have no one or anything else to fear. There are 10s of 1000s of holistic functional medicine doctors and chiropractor families and patients who have very happily never vaccinated. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein's Homefirst practice was noted by Blue Cross since asthma and autism did not occur in his over 35,000 patients over the years. He's mentor was Dr. Robert Mendelsohn who attempted to fight the drive towards mass vaccination. In his book, "How to have a healthy child in spite of your doctor" - he said that in the advent of mass vaccination, the country will experience epidemics of cancers to replace measles and the like. How right he was, unfortunately. We can stop it! let's trust in H' who created our bodies with His infinite wisdom to heal. There are so many resources to learn about health like the Weston Price Foundation among others. Any questions: you can post here and I hope to check out this forum again or you could email peachmoms@gmail.com. I care Smile, I hope you do too! We are in this together!

Iymnok

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:56 am
Simi44 what other conspiracy theories do you like?
You are so cute how naive and gullible you are.

MrsDash

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 7:42 am
simi44 wrote:
The only way to get to the point of making the right decision with vaccines is to understand that that is exactly the game plan that G-d set out for us - to choose. We don't grasp the great power of Bechirah but the Torah clearly says "uBacharta baChaim" - choose life!. The medical establishment has built their industry by mind-controlling medical students, paying scientists A LOT to compromise their integrity, lobbying the govt to mandate vaccines and being involved in educational curriculum, buying the media to fear monger the public. Even medical examiners lie about cause of death to propagandize vaccines by creating fear in the press. They refuse to do any studies that will compromise the story that vaccines are safe and effective. These studies have been done and easily prove that vaccines do much more harm than good, but are not connected to the CDC or FDA or the WHO. This is ALL the very same history of every other empire repeating itself in order to keep the masses tame and controlled in different ways - all the way back to Paroh and probably even before that.

What we as the exiled Jews don't seem to understand is that we are not in shtetlach anymore and are open to all the influences around us including the atheistic ones. It seeps into our bones without us realizing it....that's how we were "so proud" to send our frum young people to medical school to become doctors. Those medical school's philosophies are based on evolutionary biology - meaning "no G-d", so if we evolved and they don't "chap" why there are certain organs, or whatever, then they are products of evolution and not necessary. If you study some history (and as it is said -those who don't learn from history are destined to repeat it), you will see that their "wisdom" said to get rid of tonsils since they can get infected. People believed this nonsense and at the time this was decided - over 8 million tonsillectomies were done. That precipitated the damage from the polio virus which up till then was a simple stomach flu. It then became recognized and known and was even in the papers that if you had your tonsils removed, you were more susceptible to paralysis and worse when contracting polio. As you may realize, prophylactic tonsillectomies are not advocated anymore, because NOW they "know" that tonsils are a very important part of the immune system.

This industry, particularly the american academy of pediatricians has just issued a statement that breast feeding is good and protective but should not be construed as such because it's "natural", because the "natural" consideration is making too many people think that "natural" infections are better for their families than the manufactured vaccine infections. Interesting? Only about 35 - 40 years ago they were still saying that breast milk is dangerous for children and it's important to formula feed your children so much so that they didn't even ask women in the hospital, they would just barbarically shoot them up with chemicals that would dry up their milk.

So, though these same doctors are true heroes when they save lives involved in accidents or acute illness, they are not equipped to promote vibrant and robust health that Hash-m provides for us in ALL natural ways - even natural anti-microbial agents that don't harm the microbiome when used properly.

This is a good and worthwhile fight that I've been fighting for the last 20 years and started the movement in the frum community only to save parents even 1 nerve wracking and exhausting day of ADHD which may be a partly inherited personality but is made much much worse by injecting recognized neurotoxins in your baby, never mind all the terrible neurological and immunological conditions clearly triggered by vaccine ingredients. The only reason vaccines are still accepted by the masses is because the masses react to fear and refuse to be educated. They also love the fantasy of trusting their government and indoctrinated doctors instead of taking personal responsibility for their health. I was not particularly popular in the beginning of my mission, but I've never done this work for popularity. Now, I cry with gratitude to Hash-m for having the drive to fight the "authorities" and now am the proud recipient of warm bear hugs and kisses from mothers who listened to get truly educated! They chose to stop vaccinating their families. The differences between the vaxxed and unvaxxed are stark and unmistakable....and very worth your sharing this knowledge with others and fighting for the health of our very precious children as well as the entire family...because if we don't wake up now - they will force these deadly vaccines on every age and stage - it's happening as I type!

If we fear Only the One True Rofeh Cholim and Borei Refuos, we really have no one or anything else to fear. There are 10s of 1000s of holistic functional medicine doctors and chiropractor families and patients who have very happily never vaccinated. Dr. Mayer Eisenstein's Homefirst practice was noted by Blue Cross since asthma and autism did not occur in his over 35,000 patients over the years. He's mentor was Dr. Robert Mendelsohn who attempted to fight the drive towards mass vaccination. In his book, "How to have a healthy child in spite of your doctor" - he said that in the advent of mass vaccination, the country will experience epidemics of cancers to replace measles and the like. How right he was, unfortunately. We can stop it! let's trust in H' who created our bodies with His infinite wisdom to heal. There are so many resources to learn about health like the Weston Price Foundation among others. Any questions: you can post here and I hope to check out this forum again or you could email peachmoms@gmail.com. I care Smile, I hope you do too! We are in this together!

Interesting. My father worked in the government for many years. Knowledgable in many secret operations. Very much involved with high profiled government officials. Worked in the pentagon at times as well. And he was very much PRO vaccines. Tell me why someone who does in FACT know the ins and outs would expose his 7 children to harm? And before you go thinking he was some grunt in the military, no, he was a lieutenant colonel with a phd in physics. And before you go thinking that he didn't know what was happening in "big pharma" oh yes, yes he did.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 7:51 am
Weston Price and Peach? Seriously? Rolling Eyes

Lady, you just lost any shred of credibility you may have ever had in your entire life.

BTW, is anyone else getting spammed by Simi44? If so, please report to Yael.

Funny

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 7:55 am
simi44 wrote:

All what you say sounds wonderful. What's your backround? Are you a doctor? Did you actually study medicine? Are in in the vaccine field? Did you ever study science? Or is all of your knowledge from research online?
Page 3 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics