Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Vaccination
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Iymnok

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 4:58 am
Funny wrote:
All what you say sounds wonderful. What's your backround? Are you a doctor? Did you actually study medicine? Are in in the vaccine field? Did you ever study science? Or is all of your knowledge from research online?
you are about to be spammed if it hasn't happened yet!

MrsDash

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:10 am
mammala120 wrote:
For those who claim MMR does NOT cause autism. Can you "smart" ladies (who love to google ) explain to me WHY the MMR vial insert slip lists AUTISM as one of its possible sideeffects. It's on insertion slip in box. No need to google just ask your doctor for it. ??????

I'm looking at the insert as we speak, and I see nothing about autism.

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:21 am
I just read the PDF insert that comes in the box from Merck's website and it says nothing about autism.
Can you kindly post a link to the insert that you have?

Maya

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:25 am
cnc wrote:
I just read the PDF insert that comes in the box from Merck's website and it says nothing about autism.
Can you kindly post a link to the insert that you have?

Well, you know, it doesn't actually have to be true. Nothing about all this ranting is true. But why drop a cause just because it's been refuted? Where's the fun in that.

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 5:26 am
Maya wrote:
Well, you know, it doesn't actually have to be true. Nothing about all this ranting is true. But why drop a cause just because it's been refuted? Where's the fun in that.

True dat!

Yael

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 6:10 am
Simi44 has lost her pming privileges.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 7:05 am
Yael wrote:
Simi44 has lost her pming privileges.

THANK YOU!!! Hug

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 7:51 am
Allopathic or pharmaceutical medical practitioners do not have the last word. do not discard valid concerns because we don't have a medical degree. Doctors are mostly good people but they work within a flawed and limited system. This is the first generation of children that is sicker and weaker than their parents. Learning issues, neurological, autoimmune, chronic infections abound. Read the book compromised generation. It's up to the parents to take responsibility and demand double blind studies and safer vaccines. Any procedure that cannot be challenged or questioned should raise huge red flags.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 8:07 am
amother wrote:
Allopathic or pharmaceutical medical practitioners do not have the last word. do not discard valid concerns because we don't have a medical degree. Doctors are mostly good people but they work within a flawed and limited system. This is the first generation of children that is sicker and weaker than their parents. Learning issues, neurological, autoimmune, chronic infections abound. Read the book compromised generation. It's up to the parents to take responsibility and demand double blind studies and safer vaccines. Any procedure that cannot be challenged or questioned should raise huge red flags.

But correlation doesn't prove causation!!!!

We also have other changes in this generation than previously- less outdoor time, less exercise, more technology.... Maybe autoimmune issues come from texting! Or chronic conditions come from snapchat!
It's as proven.
Or maybe we are just getting better at diagnosing and identifying conditions today.
Check out people dying from being tangled in bed sheets to per capita cheese consumption. 94.7 positive correlation! Or margerine consumption and the divorce rate in Maine! -99.26 correlation!

http://www.tylervigen.com/spur.....tions

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 8:28 am
amother wrote:
Allopathic or pharmaceutical medical practitioners do not have the last word. do not discard valid concerns because we don't have a medical degree. Doctors are mostly good people but they work within a limited system. This is the first generation of children that is sicker and weaker than their parents. Learning issues, neurological, autoimmune, chronic infections abound. Read the book compromised generation. It's up to the parents to take responsibility and demand double blind studies and safer vaccines. Any procedure that cannot be challenged or questioned should raise huge red flags.

This is the first generation that is sicker and weaker than their parents? ?
What world are you living in?
Comparing the generations from my great grandparents to my children I find that to he extremely inaccurate not to mention that the life expectancy has increased.

Iymnok

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 8:32 am
amother wrote:

It is also a generation that:
Is mostly immobile
Is overweight yet malnourished
Has a weak gut often caused by antibiotics without the strength of probiotics
Has sophisticated diagnostic tools and equipment to find and treat conditions that we only knew the symptoms of in previous generations.

Previous generations either lived in discomfort or died from many of today's treatable diagnoses.

amother
Blonde

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 11:15 am
myym wrote:
Back to the OP who provided details of her child's issues. Firstly, I feel sorry for all you are going through with her. I understand that her disorder is vague and therefor I imagine you don't know how or where it came from, and that can be very troubling. I have a child with downs syndrome, so I recognize that you don't have the luxury of saying, it was a utero problem. It was a chromosomal mess up orchestrated from above. (Dear fellow down's moms, I love my daughter to pieces! I'm just kidding around with terminology.)
That being said, obviously your daughters issues are orchestrated from above. Additionally in your story I see no correlation at all to the vaccines. Why are you assuming the vaccination made her problems worse??
her problems for example her hearing/fluid in her ear issues got worse over time . Social issues etc... Stuff she did not show signs of wen she was younger .. I feel as I vaccinated they got worse and sum new issues came up. This is my opinion. And of course I won't be able to prove it.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 11:19 am
Cnc - I guess our parents were all severely asmatic and we're going into anaphylactic shock but just didn't realize it.

amother
Aqua

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 11:56 am
There r many contributing factors. All they have to prove is that u can't (usually ) prove liability. that is their concern. Our concern is the health of our children. They have yet to prove that the neurotoxic, inflammatory, carcinogenic elements in the vaccines actually(magically) don't cause damage. More so to vulnerable children.They will stratify the data until there is no proven causation. Sorry but it is so. It has been so with many drugs and with vaccines the companies are even more protected. they are often able to be fast tracked
It's not black and white but they r looking more black to me.

cnc

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:03 pm
amother wrote:
Cnc - I guess our parents were all severely asmatic and we're going into anaphylactic shock but just didn't realize it.

I work with children, live on a block with I would venture to say around 1000 children give or take (ya, it's pretty obvious what city I'm in), have a large extended family that includes many many children and have some of my own bh.

I can count the children that I know personally that have severe athma on my two hands.

On the other hand I can think of more than ten people that are sickly that are in the 50 year old range. (And we're sickly for a long time. This didn't come about in their middle age.)

I'm not sure where you are hanging around that ALL the children have severe athma and are constantly going into anaphylactic shock.
Sounds like a pretty scary place.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:06 pm
amother wrote:

Why are you amother?
Read my post about spurious correlations. Could be due to pollution, bad diets, little exercise, texting or the fact that less kids die young.
One theory I read is that we can save more lives in infancy/ pregnancy when they were previously thought to be terminal. Things like preterm birth, gestational issues preeclampsia etc. at my OBs office there are pictures of grateful families where kids were born at 24 weeks. Who would have thought that possible 50 years ago? Maybe there are hidden complications from anything else out there that cause this.

LittleDucky

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:08 pm
amother wrote:

Oh and those who were anaphylactic 60 years ago probably didn't make it to 2016... Hence you may not see too many around having kids and grandkids...

suremom

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:08 pm
LittleDucky wrote:
Why are you amother?
Read my post about spurious correlations. Could be due to pollution, bad diets, little exercise, texting or the fact that less kids die young.
One theory I read is that we can save more lives in infancy/ pregnancy when they were previously thought to be terminal. Things like preterm birth, gestational issues preeclampsia etc. at my OBs office there are pictures of grateful families where kids were born at 24 weeks. Who would have thought that possible 50 years ago? Maybe there are hidden complications from anything else out there that cause this.

interesting why in our (usa) infant mortality rate is so high...

amother
Gray

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:20 pm
cnc wrote:
I work with children, live on a block with I would venture to say around 1000 children give or take (ya, it's pretty obvious what city I'm in), have a large extended family that includes many many children and have some of my own bh.

I can count the children that I know personally that have severe athma on my two hands.

On the other hand I can think of more than ten people that are sickly that are in the 50 year old range. (And we're sickly for a long time. This didn't come about in their middle age.)

I'm not sure where you are hanging around that ALL the children have severe athma and are constantly going into anaphylactic shock.
Sounds like a pretty scary place.

There's no way to know if a kid is asthmatic by looking at them. A person in the USA goes to the emergency room with anaphylaxis every six minutes. 1 in 13 children in this country have food allergys. That's roughly 2 in every classroom. It's an epidemic.

Chayalle

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:25 pm
suremom wrote:
interesting why in our (usa) infant mortality rate is so high...

It's alot lower than the pre-vaccination era....
Page 4 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics