Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Article about husbands OTD

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, Apr 28 2016, 2:36 am
Someone told me that Mishpacha or Binah or Ami or maybe more than one of those had an article about when one spouse stops being frum while the other still is. I dimly recall seeing this but don't remember when and where. Does anyone either have the article and can share, or can provide any leads about where and when it might have been published and what it might have been called so I can ask the right place for a reprint?

Suddenly very relevant... Sad

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Apr 28 2016, 11:29 am
It was Mishpacha. Maybe you can contact them. I don't remember it being super helpful other than to say that men can stay married when not religious easier than women can I'm going through similar situation and just asked to join the husband otd forum. Good luck! Life can be really tough sometimes Sad

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 1:02 am
Hi,
Maybe Mishpacha also ran such an article but Binah did to. Back in 2012 it was titled

A Fault in Foundation , and was either in issue 313 or 314 .

Amazing Hashgacha here as I am not on Imamother that often- but I saw your post and I am the author of the article you mentioned.

I can't find the pdf in my archives right now- but I am sure that Binah has it, and should be able to track it with the info I gave you.
If you need help getting it I'd love to help you.
so re-post here if you need it and then I'll contact the editorial department of Binah and ask for it.
I'm sorry about what you are going through. It must be excruciating.

amother
Indigo

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 1:31 am
Still interested. Could you post a link because we're all amother here?

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, May 26 2016, 8:21 am
I'll email the Binah office and ask for a copy - but if the article is not on the internet how can I post a link to it?
Could I email it to your friend?

amother
Jetblack

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 9:51 am
Ok- I got the article- Binah dug it up.
Now how can I get it to you?
I don't really mind using my screen name here- the problem is just that the article has my name on it- so I'll give away my screen name- but I guess that's not such a problem.
If I post with my screen name can you then PM me if you still want to remain anonymous?
(Sorry , I'm not very tech savvy...)

E.N.

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 1:44 pm
Hi. This topic also became relevant to me unfortunately:( is the article an email you can send me or a link?

francine

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 3:55 pm
It is not a link. I can email it.
if you have any ideas of where I could post it let me know. if not I'll send you my email address.

E.N.

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 4:56 pm
I have no idea how to use this website. If I post my email address to you here will the whole world see it?

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 5:02 pm
yes your e-mail address will be public. some pple made an e-mail account just to post it so that way they aren't compromising their personal e-mail address's security, others pm their e-mail address.

E.N.

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:19 pm
OK so I made a new Gmail account. It's needhelp1234567891011@gmail.com. Thanks so much!

E.N.

Post Fri, Sep 09 2016, 12:35 pm
I got it. Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room