Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Store with precut sheitels

mmg1

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 9:08 pm
I am unsure what style sheitel would look good on me - can anyone recommend a store that has many sheitel precuts to try on.

watergirl

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 9:54 pm
Anywhere in the world?

real israeli

Post Thu, Jun 02 2016, 11:14 pm
mmg1 wrote:
I am unsure what style sheitel would look good on me - can anyone recommend a store that has many sheitel precuts to try on.

Chaya's precuts in Flatbush
Rivky manies in Lakewood

sky

Post Fri, Jun 03 2016, 11:11 am
A few years ago I bought from Chaya Precuts in Lakewood (they have since closed down but still have stores in NY). Lots of precuts from lots of brands.
- I found the shietels had the basic shape but still had to be cut a bit more to really frame your face. They cut it to give a general idea but don't complete the cut.
- They have a reputation that they stand behind what they sell. I had an issue and they did replace it once it couldn't be repaired - tried multiple times.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels