Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
What's it like to teach in BY Baltimore elementary?

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 10:21 pm
Im looking for a teaching job in Baltimore. What are the pros and cons of teaching in BY Baltimore? What about other schools? Thanks!

amother
Cerise

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 11:27 pm
amother wrote:
Im looking for a teaching job in Baltimore. What are the pros and cons of teaching in BY Baltimore? What about other schools? Thanks!

I live in Baltimore and I am a teacher. Dont look for pros and cons of teaching in a particular school. See who is looking for teachers, and apply there. Afaik, by isnt looking to hire now, neither is bnos. Ta is always looking to hire, and cheder chabad is as well. But dont waste your time weighing pros/cons. Just apply.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 11:30 pm
TA is advertising some jobs right now - preschool teacher, preschool assistants , and elementary general studies teachers. I keep seeing their ads. I agree with the pp, just apply! I believe that TA is a pleasant work environment, especially the preschool!

amother
Smokey

Post Sat, Jun 04 2016, 11:39 pm
Quote:
Thank you both. I will apply regardless, but I just want to know a little bit of what it might be like. Does anyone know their average salaries? Do they pay on time? How big are the classes? I love my current teaching job, but it looks like we're moving...

Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics