Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Rabbanit Sara Yosef's positive thinking techniques

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 12:34 am
Did they work for you?

Catcher

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 2:52 am
I am not familiar. Please tell us what they are or how to get hold of them. I could use some positive thinking right now.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 3:03 am
If you've got an extra $440.

MitzadSheini

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 3:33 am
I found this-

https://www.torahanytime.com/d.....15.mp

Have not listened to it yet

amother
Aqua

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 4:07 am
I haven't done Rabbanit Yosef's classes, but I took Chaya Hinda Allen's Jewish Positive Thinking classes. They were AMAZING!! highly recommend. Life-changing -- if you do the work! (And supposedly it's based off of Rabbanit Yosef's teachings/book).

amother
Mauve

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 5:03 am
I also took Chaya Hinda's class and found it to be amazing and life transforming and worth every penny paid

amother
Maroon

Post Thu, Jun 09 2016, 5:00 pm
What do you mean by if you do the work. If I just believe that something is going to happen but I don't imagine it happening, is it still going to happen?

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Jun 10 2016, 12:07 am
Quote:
What do you mean by if you do the work. If I just believe that something is going to happen but I don't imagine it happening, is it still going to happen?

not sure - part of the whole sucess is just being positive and anticipating success can help you turn to Hashem and Hashem can make it happen

My life turned around - from an impossible situation - and I just imagined it resolved - it was not easy but Hashem did it in a way I could never have though tof

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jun 10 2016, 12:09 am
Thankyou so much for the Chizuk. How long did it take for your situation to get resolved since you started thinking positively and imagining it resolved?

amother
Mauve

Post Fri, Jun 10 2016, 2:26 am
complicated situations don't get resolved immediately
slowly over a few years and it is still improving daily

it's not majic - but I felt it changed me and my bitachon in Hashem
(and I am a BY girl that felt I had bitachon - but after this I saw I really didn't)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics