Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
KRM orders

sheep

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 5:39 pm
Hi, I need to make a KRM order to be delivered to a home in Brooklyn. The website says orders open June 14 which is to day. I would like to do it via email. Could someone please help me figure this out?

Kumphort

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 5:43 pm
On the contact tab they have an email Address . Try emailing them there
But I would think it's too late now to place an order for delivery today. Your best bet is to call and speak to someone

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 5:51 pm
Krm takes email orders every day I don't know when the cutoff is krmorders@gmail.com You can call them ask till what time you can order and also after you email call them to make sure they go the order 718) 436-7701.

It says their orders are till 11:30 AM which is very early. Most places take till 5PM.

http://www.krmonline.com/contact

hatzlucha.

sheep

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 6:05 pm
Kumphort I emailed them. Hey haven't responded.
Thank you happy2 b . How specific should I writr my order? Like do I have to specify the cheapest can of mushrooms?
Sorry I never did this before and I'm sending it so someone else' s house so I want to make sure it's right

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 6:08 pm
sheep wrote:
Kumphort I emailed them. Hey haven't responded.
Thank you happy2 b . How specific should I writr my order? Like do I have to specify the cheapest can of mushrooms?
Sorry I never did this before and I'm sending it so someone else' s house so I want to make sure it's right

yes if you aren't specific they will give you whatever they want. It's best to know what brand you want probably. I don't think they will take the time to pick out the cheapest ones they will probably just give you any.

Be as specific as possible and you can write if you want them to substitute or not because if you don't they may just send you none if they don't have like if you order liebers ketchup and they don't have they may leave out the ketchup and then you are stuck without it.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 6:12 pm
KRM takes email orders Monday through Thursday only, and only until 11:30am. They do not respond to the emails, just print them out, fill and deliver.
Call them tomorrow a.m. to ask they they fill the order you emailed to them that afternoon.
I don't know where in Brooklyn you are located but make sure you find out about deliveries to you area as I understand there are further restrictions the farther out you are.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 6:18 pm
I've had them send me some ridiculously expensive items if they didnt have what I wanted or send me similar items to what I asked for, but totally wrong.

Overall, wasn't bad

I stopped using them because I once made an order, paid with a debit, they then billed me, I called and said I have the receipt and they said, Ok, it was their error. They won't send an order unless it's prepaid, I have no idea how this happened.

Fast forward, a year later, I get the same bill in the mail!
I called again but about every year or so, the same bill comes to my house again!! It's been at least 5 years, I got a bill again a few months ago!

ra_mom

Post Tue, Jun 14 2016, 6:20 pm
If I only want a specific brand / size item and would rather do without if they don't have that one, I type near that line item (mehadrin brand only - no substitutes).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics