Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
How do u bring ruchnius into your home?
Previous  1  2

newmommy:)

Post Wed, Jun 15 2016, 3:34 pm
this is the nicest thread I've read on here for a really long time. I'm a young mother and my kids are still babies but I'm literally copying and pasting into my email so that I'll have all these wonderful tips.

I agree that so much comes from you. I'm finding more and more that better than any parenting course or parenting book is just me working on my middos, my emuna and bitachon, and my overall ahavas Hashem and chavivus haTorah and Mitzvos - that's the ticket to imparting it to your children, but I'm still in the very early learning stages so keep these beautiful ideas coming Smile!

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Jun 15 2016, 7:28 pm
We make a lot of dramatic projects over here. For example, this Shavous we made har sini and a sefer torah that are floor to ceiling, wall to wall size. The kids went and picked flowers from outside and we made a big heart that said "keish echad blev evhad" and talked about the topic.
My husband learns parsha with the kids on Shabbos and it is literally the highlight of their week because they do it in such an interactive fun way.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics