Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO: Girls Swim Cover Up
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jun 16 2016, 8:20 pm
TriesToBePerfectMom wrote:
I saw the pictures online for Basic Colors. Are the cover ups long enough? They look very short in the picture.

The swimsuit material dresses? They are long enough.
I love them. They are the only item at basic colors that I don't find to be a bit off.

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 12:13 am
Hi, my girls are begging for nice cover-up robes like their friends all have. They cost a fortune at the stores here. Are there any online stores to buy cover ups? Thanks.

I bought one at Land's End a couple of weeks ago with a coupon code just under $10. According to a catalog that just came in the mail they are now $13 with no coupon. They run on the short side but I bought a size or two bigger and will hem up the sleeves (on the suggestion of a previous imamother thread, I now use iron-on tape for this type of small casual hemming job!)

cnc

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 12:25 am
I saw the pictures online for Basic Colors. Are the cover ups long enough? They look very short in the picture.

Yes my daughter is quite tall and it is a few inches below her knee.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries