Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Work from home ideas

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 1:02 pm
I currently do freelance writing which does not bring in a consistent income. I'm looking for more consistent ideas for what I can do remotely. A consistent salaried job, not sales and not babysitting. Thanks.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 6:02 pm
me too ... also looking for something from home and I do not want to babysit. I don't mind selling something but not telemarketing.

If anyone out there is looking to hire a work from home woman (no children at home during the day hours) please respond.

Jeanette

Post Sun, Jun 19 2016, 7:12 pm
amother wrote:
I currently do freelance writing which does not bring in a consistent income. I'm looking for more consistent ideas for what I can do remotely. A consistent salaried job, not sales and not babysitting. Thanks.

Call whoever you write for and ask if they have steady work--a regular column, editing, translating.

Tel Tzion Ima

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 5:20 pm
Transcription. In Israel, TAB Services offers full-time work as a salaried employee. In America, eScribers hires as independent contractors. TFE hires independent contractors in Israel, America, wherever. You don't necessarily have to have prior experience. You do need to know how to type. PM me for more details.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Aug 15 2016, 6:48 pm
Nit Checking and Removal...gotta be the type to handle it though

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Aug 16 2016, 3:25 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:
Nit Checking and Removal...gotta be the type to handle it though

I was thinking of doing this . Do you know if I have to learn it somewhere and how do you get into schools to do it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics