Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Free stuff - paying it forward

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 2:01 pm
Inspired by mommy3b2c's recent imamother offers, I want to continue the chain by offering up more of my stuff. Hope somebody will accept the offer so I can pass along things I don't need to imamother friends instead of random freecyclers or garbage. Located in NY, private message for serious inquiries.

Here's for starters:

1 - A math mat game, like "step it up"/DDR but instead of arrows where to put your feet there are numbers and math questions. Or something like that. NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER IT WORKS. Received it secondhand, never used, I don't have the space. But it looks OK.

2 - A light green Moby Wrap baby carrier.

3 - Small radio flyer trike, girly colors.

4 - Accessory business inventory, see post here http://www.imamother.com/forum.....22277
Ideally looking for someone to take the whole lot and resell it, but if you just want cute accessories for yourself or your kids at wholesale prices (about $3 each) and are willing to come to my home to pick through it in boxes, you're welcome to.

5 - Gap warmest down coats for toddler girls. I have one in 2t, one in 4t, and need to check if the other 4t or 4 one still fits my kid. All brown, all used, but still have enough life left in them to keep a kid warm in the winter if you don't care about the jacket looking new (the 4t look great but 2t has a little non-washable paint on it that I didn't have the patience to try to get out.)

6. fisher price rainforest themed baby play mat with those arches to hang toys from (some of the toys included). Looks like new despite going through a few babies.

7. Some brand new toddler to little kid sized t-shirts and maybe other outfits, never worn. All for girls.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 2:10 pm
Glad to see I'm an inspiration! Very Happy

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 2:13 pm
You seriously are. And I can't believe how calm you are when a practical stranger lands in your home at bedtime with extra kids and starts taking apart your closets in middle of your living room while your own kids don't get to go to sleep. I should spend more time around people like you.

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 2:18 pm
seeker wrote:
You seriously are. And I can't believe how calm you are when a practical stranger lands in your home at bedtime with extra kids and starts taking apart your closets in middle of your living room while your own kids don't get to go to sleep. I should spend more time around people like you.

Come visit anytime!

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 2:25 pm
forgot to add - a pink/girly stroller hangy type toy. I don't know what you call it, like a bar shape that goes across. Come and take it with the moby and the play mat.

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 5:07 pm
Also - 2 pairs black socks. fits me - I'm shoe size 7.5. One is brand new, one worn once and washed. My feet are very sensory and did not care for this brand.

SYA

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 5:18 pm
7. What sizes toddler / little girl clothing?

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 17 2016, 5:26 pm
Assorted, need to check the inside of the box again but IIRC mostly 2-3t with a few things bigger and smaller. A whole bunch of t-shirts, mostly children's place or similar graphic tees, and some tunic+leggings style outfits, and some really random things that I need to check to remember what - maybe a onesie here, a sweater there... like that. And a pair or two of itty bitty baby shoes - the kind that's for show, not for walking, about 3-6 months maybe.

anonymous55

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 11:32 am
What condition is the radio flyer trike in? Do you have a picture of it? Thanks.

seeker

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 5:01 pm
Radio flyer trike is in used but fine condition. It has only been used on city sidewalks and is very strong. a few people have already expressed interest but so far they all require me to do the shlepping, which is feasible but if you are offering to pick it up from me then you can have it. You can PM for location. It's in my closet right now but it's very similar to this http://www.toysrus.com/buy/tri.....03396
Colors a little different. White with pink/purple.

studying_torah

Post Mon, Jun 20 2016, 7:25 pm
This is really nice and warms my heart on a long difficult day ! Kol hakavod

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:10 pm
Math mat is gone.
Trike, 2t-3t clothes, and moby wrap are pending pickup.
Clothes smaller than 24 months are still available. Not very much but very new and nice.

Anyone want the baby play mat with the arches? I would love to keep it for just in case but it's the kind of shape that flops over every time I move anything around it in the storage closet.

And last call for the gap coats in 2-4t. They are really nice and warm but if no one actually wants them I just need to move them along already.

New additions:
- Also in the baby department I have a push walker toy. This one https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-.....53D4O
Loved it. Like new. folds flat. I just can't stand that it's just sitting there. If we ever have baby guests I don't know what we'll entertain them with but I just can't stand that these things sit around totally unused when someone could probably enjoy them.
- 3 toddler-preschool size bike helmets. Suitable for little kids with light activities - mine used them on scooters and trikes contained in a park. Not a high-risk sport but you want the protection and you want them in the habit of wearing a helmet. If you ride your kid on the backseat of your bike in the street then you should probably go with something brand new and fitted to you but for playground activity these are fine.

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:16 pm
Glad to see some of the stuff is going. Isn't it the best feeling? I wish there was some way to set up some type of give/take forum where people post what they need and others post what they want to give.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:18 pm
Well, there's freecycle but that's public. I like offering to friends first. Imamother is like friends Smile

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:20 pm
seeker wrote:
Well, there's freecycle but that's public. I like offering to friends first. Imamother is like friends Smile

I also like when it goes to frum people, that's why I offer everything here first. Whatever doesn't get taken goes to my cleaning lady. She always finds use for everything.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Jun 22 2016, 11:31 pm
There's a watsap furniture gemach group that my friend is on. People give away clothes and toys and all sorts of things. Pictures are posted and the items are snatched up in minutes. Feel free to pm me for the moderator's contact information. I gave away some stuff when I moved.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics